chapter 39

Marinas pov.

After the flight to New York all I could think about was seeing Lana. She died down from the social media and I think she stopped making music. I've seen all of her messages but I could never reply because Burns was always watching me and didn't want me to ever see her.

Burns took me to some motel and told me to stay there while went to see his "friends". I knew he wasn't seeing his friends. If he was seeing his friends he would bring me to show around to everyone. He was going to see some skanky girl.

After he left I put on a jacket to cover up the bruises on my arms and wore a long dress out to cover some more bruises. I took a key to the room and my phone and went out for a walk.

Going down the stairs to leave the building I put my hair in a bun and put on some big glasses to cover my face so no one would recognize me.

I walked into a coffee shop to get a quick coffee and just relax but some gan recognized me and screamed my name. "OH MY GOD YOUR MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS!" I smile and try not to notice everyone in the coffee shop staring at me. "Yes honey I am" i take a couple pictures with her and her friends then order my coffe and sit down in the corner of the shop.

I sip my coffe and hear the door open and i look up to see who it is and to my surprise its....

A/N.

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES!

Who do you want the mystery person to be?

a) Lana

b) Burns

c) you can give an option of anybody who you think would be good

love you! Vote and please tell me who to add because I'll update after I get options from you guys.