chapter 37

Marinas pov.

Burns drove me home after the double date and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I learned that he is a dj and we know some of the same people and there was just something so intriguing about him.

"Thanks for the great night. and driving me home." I say not making eye contact afraid that he will see me blush. I unbuckled the belt and opened the car door ready to leave until he pulled me back to him and gave me a kiss. "Night babe. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5 and we can go to dinner then. wear something nice." he said in his London accent. i was blushing and i got out of the car and walked back to my house that was still new to me. i looked back around to see if Burns was still their and he was. I'm pretty sure was he was watching me get home safely.

I wave and he drives off. Walking up the stairs falling into the king sized bed i looked up at the ceiling and then back to my phone. I decided to post a picture of burns and I making sure to tell the world we were together and hopefully Lana would see.

I took a quick shower and washed off my makeup and put on a night slip and went to sleep.

Lanas pov.

I can't imagine Marina dating anyone else. was this hoe she felt when she found out about Courtney? i tweeted a subtweet to Marina hoping she would see. I miss you I wrote.

Chuck was like my best friend at the moment. i called her up crying. "Lana, Lana calm down." Chuck says into the phone. "What's wrong hun" she asked me.

"We...We're over" I tried to calm myself down. "She's moved on f-f-from me. She's found a guy" there was a quick silence between the two of us. "But aren't you with Courtney?" I cried harder into the phone. "I don't want Courtney I want Marina!" I told chuck.

After she calmed me down she told me that I would have to make the move to get Marina back because Marina would most likely avoid me.

A/N

I'm pretty sure the book is going to end once we get into chapter like 50 or just in the 50's so just a fyi