chapter 34

Lanas pov.

"It sounded like you just said I hope" I say after Marina pulled out of my arms. She didn't look back at me or respond. "Marina, you know that I love you and-" I was cut off by a very different Marina. for once she looked emotionless. "Elizabeth, look. I have poured everything I have into this relationship. I do everything for you and I turn around to see you being unfaithful. it hurts Elizabeth. it hurts so much." a tear rolls down her face, she doesn't wipe it away or even acknowledge it. "I love you Lana but you will never understand how much i need you to love me, and only me. i don't want to be that girl who's obviously being cheated on and is okay with it." she looks at me before leaving the hotel.

I chase after her. "Marina! where are you going?" She doesn't turn around. I grab her arm and pull her towards me. She here's her arm back and faces me. "It's over. I love you and I will never stop loving you. I'm going back home to London. I love you so much but we can't be together. I want to be with you forever. we don't want the same things anymore. Bye Lana" she kissed me hard before finding a taxi and leaving.

As i walk back into the hotel i just space. I was unable to tell her bye because i didn't want it to be bye. it couldn't be bye. I slowly realized i was alone. All alone without marina.

There was something about the way she said "bye lana" it was the first time she called me that. She always called me by my real name and i only let her call me that but when she said lana it sounded like poison. If poison was a sound but it still was hurtful.

I needed to get her back. But how? How could i get her back if she didn't want to be together.

A/N

I'M BACK BITCHES! AND I HAVE IDEAS AGAIN! This book will be updating about every other day.

(not written in stone so just fyi)

what did you all think of this chapter?

some of your favorite people will return!

I don't know if there your favorites but still.

like and comment to continue story!