chapter 40

Lanas pov.

After not leaving my house in over a week I decide to go to some coffee and a bagel from a local shop. Rocking my normal casual look i just wore a white shirt and my baseball cap and walked over there.

I open the door and the bells went off directing attention from everyone sitting down. I scan the room to see who is all here and then I saw her.

It gasp and run out the door completely unaware if what my feet were doing. If heard footsteps behind me and I ran quicker until someone grabbed my arms and pulled me towards them.

Marina pov.

...I look up to my surprise and see Elizabeth infront of me. We made eye contact for a couple of seconds until she gasped probably realizing it was me and ran out if the coffee shop.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out after her. She might have heard me because she ran quicker. lucky for me I wasn't wearing high heels and I could catch up to her.

I don't know why I was running after her but I knew i had to talk to her and try to fix my life with her being in it.

After I caught up to her I pulled her into me, I automatically kissed her. She pulled away after about 17 seconds. "What the hell!" she screamed at me. "Hello to you to." I laugh trying to lighten the situation.

"You ignore me for about a year now and then we see each other in public and you decide to kiss me? fuck off." She pulled out a cigarette and lighted it in front of me.

"Give me one." I tell her with my hand out. She places one in my hand and we reenact every 1920's movie as I hold a cigarette in my hand and wait for her to light it.

"So what's your deal?" Elizabeth asks me. I blow out smoke before making eye contact with her. "What deal?" We continue to walk down a ran down street as it starts to drizzle rain.

"I've texted you and called you about 200 times and you ignore me and then we see each other and all you want to do is kiss me." I look up at her with her dampish auburn hair and her beautiful face that looks very lonely as she looks down at the ground and her dull eyes.

"It wasn't my choice if I could respond or not." She still looks unhappy. "I wanted to. I really did but he is really jealous and insecure." She looks up surprised and a little angry. "He?" I nod and throw my cigarette to the ground and out it out with my shoes.

"Let's go to your place. I will explain everything there." She didn't care she just nodded.

The rest of the way we walked in complete silence. No talking. it wasn't uncomfortable it was kinda relaxing being myself and her being herself. I missed this, I could do this with burns but it wouldn't be the same, probably wouldn't last that long before he got bored and started hitting again.

A/N

Heyyyyy!

so out of the 4 comments everyone voted for Lana so I didn't want to disappoint you guys and I did the story with lana!

I don't know if should do a third book to Jealousy or just write a new story you guys tell me!

But I love you guys so much! Thank you all for reading this book! it means the world to me. Honestly I never thought I would be getting views. it blows my mind to think that people think that my writing is decent and that it doesn't burn their eyes.