Epilogue

Its been exactly three years to the day that Jack went back to Ireland. To get his things that is, so he could move in with you. After staying the year at Mark's he finally decided that he was going to stay, permanently. He moved in with you shortly after flying to Ireland to pack of the rest of his belongings and ship them all the way down to LA.

  The two of you have your moments, you still being afraid that he'll change his mind and leave you, but he constantly reassures you with unconditional love. You feel truely special to have him in your life.

  You still pop over to Mark's every now and again. At least three times a week. You stop by for a gaming session while Jack records his videos, or stop over with Jack for a meal every now and again. You still swing through the window, and are slowly teaching Jack how to do it as well, being that you hated following him through the front door every time you went over.

  You and Bell became great friends, hanging out on her days off, having sleepovers at one another's houses. Turns out she doesnt have children, but her and her now fiance plan to try for one shortly after their marriage. Bell designated you to be the child's godmother already, and you cant be more excited to have the title.

  You and Jack visit Maw and Paw regularly, keeping them updated on how things are going between the two of you. They seem overjoyed at the fact that you and Jack have been together so long, and Maw keeps hinting at him to pop the question. But the two of you have talked about it and decided that its not time quite yet. Nothing is holding you back, you're both already wholey dedicated to one another. Its just that you arent quite ready for the hell of planning a wedding.

  You still upload parkour videos, but your fanbase has grown exponentially since you and Jack got together. You arent quite sure if its because of him or your absolute bossness. Just kidding, you know damn well its because the fans love your collab videos.  

  You cherish the moments you wake up to him, and go to sleep in his arms. He treats you with all the respect in the world while simotaniously mimicking your sarcastic and firey personality. The two of you cant be happier. And you dont see a future without one another.

  It truely makes you so glad that you took A Leap of Faith.