Collabing again.

It seems as if getting dressed is the single most important thing you've ever done, putting on one outfit to quickly reject it and pull it off entirely. Soon you stand in front of your dresser, still in your bra and underwear with an angry huff.

  Why are you trying to impress him now? He's seen you in your cookie monster Pjs, looking much a mess. You close your eyes and reach into both the shirt and pants drawer, deciding that fate shall decide todays outfit.

  You withdraw both of your hands once they were wrapped around a clump of fabric. Opening your eyes to examine the blind choices you've made. An old sleevless rip sided graphic tee, and a pair of holey black skinny jeans. At least it matched. You swear to yourself that even if you decided you hate it upon wearing it, you wont exchange it.

  You slip it on and examine youself in the mirror, finding a million things wrong with it instantly. The tears in the side exposed to much skin, so did the holes in the legs. All the holes made you look homeless. The blacks are two slightly different shades. The graphic part of the teeshirt is almost too warn away to even be seen. The jeans hug your butt too much, he might get the wrong idea.

  Quickly shaking your head, you back away from the mirror to flop into your couch. You're surprised that last night's run didnt hurt your leg as much as you thought it would. It still hurts, but not nearly as much as it could. It must be from the stretching. You laugh to youself in the ever growing silence.

  Jack never did tell you what time to swing by... you bite your lip and grab your phone that had remained there since last night, clicking on the screen to find a messege notification.

Jack: Hang tight, lass. Be over just as soon as I beat Mark at mario kart ;)

  You lift your eyebrows. Hes coming Here? Why? When? He never gave a time. You glance at the messege send time and find it sent about 10 minutes ago. You bite your lip and glance at tour front door, expecting a knock, but nothing came.

  You stand from the couch and begin frantically cleaning up as if he would care all too much about a few out of line books on your coffee table. Its amazing how dirty a place can get even if you never spend any time there. You rush to your room and quickly begin to put the clothes you were trying on this morning away into the drawers, closing them as if disposing of a dead body.

  Just as you get done picking up the bulk of the mess, a knock sounds at the door, causing you to flinch slightly. Here goes nothing. The theater classes you took with Mark best not fail you now.

   You make your way to the door and take a deep composing breath before swinging it open dramatically.

"Come one, come all, witness the life of (Y/N) up close in this museum of a home. Please enjoy your stay, and for the sake of your health, please do not attempt to eat any of the food in the fridge." You annouce to Jack, extending your arm to the livingroom guesturingly.

  Jack laughs as he steps through the threshold, closing the door behind him, holding a camera in his hand. 

"Thats a hell of a greeting." He remarks, lifting a brow hintingly, as if you were supposed to read his mind to decifer the greeting he wanted.

  You swallow to yourself, the words treat him like Mark echo in the back of your head, causing a small panic. What would you do if Mark was here?

  You reach over and take ahold of Jack's free hand in your opposite hand, linking your thumb around his, grabbing around his hand and pulling him into one of you and Mark's 'bro-hugs'. You flinch as you do it. It was awkward and uncomfortable for the both of you. But you have a mission.