Q&A&Play.

The mood shifts quickly, and soon you're right back to work, busy talking about what your video is going to be today, seeing as Jack decided that you're not allowed to go out and Free run today.

"Q&A." Jack says suddenly, tossing the hat he was holding, at you, who hasnt moved from the chair.

"What? I didnt prep for that. It takes like, at least a three days for my fans to see my tweets and ask me shit." You say tossing the hat back to him on the bed. You arent nearly as popular as Jack and Mark, so your twitter is rarely ever blowing up.

"I'll ask you questions then. Anything off the top of my head. Edit out the dumb ones later." He shrugs. Its not a bad suggestion, and honestly, its the only idea you have at the moment.

"Alright well, I'll go get my eqipment then." You announce, standing from your seat but Jack quickly hops up as well, standing in between you and the door.

"I dont need to worry about runnin' off, do I?" He asks, leaning his back against the door, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Jack, I swear I'll climb straight out that window and parkour my way through three stories of pure upper thigh agony if you dont move your ass and let me go grab my camera." You say, the hints of your laughter interrupting your threat.

"Ok, Jesus! Just wanted to be sure." He holds his hands up in surrender as he moves out of the way of the door.

  Limping to your apartment, you decide to get changed into a pair of daisy dukes and a graphic tanktop before grab your junk and head to Mark's and back into Jack's room, smiling wide upon seeing him.

"My stars, is that you Jack? I havent seen you in a damn near century!" You say, allowing an accent to roll through. Jack rolls his eyes and grins at you, taking your things from you to begin setting them up in front of a free spot in the room.

"I like the clothing change." He says out of no where as you help him fiddle with a light.

"It was getting hot in here." You say, both earnestly and flirtily.

  The two of you set a pair of chairs next to eachother. Jack takes his seat, looking up at you patiently. You inhale slowly, calming your nerves to begin talking on camera. You rarely ever do this, the talking on camera thing. Hence why all your videos are dubbed over with music, and why your outro is silent. Its not that your fans dont like your talking videos, in fact they often demand more, its just that they require soooo much more editting, and make you sooo much more nervousness. You reach over and press record taking your seat.

  "Hello, all of my leaping lovers, bouncing buddies, flipping family, spinning sisters, and the like. Yall know me as (Y/T/N) and this go around I'm joined by an Irish speaking lad. Say top of the mornin Jack." You say, turning to face him slightly.

"Top of the mornin to ya laddies!" He says waving excitedly at your camera.

"Earlier today, I went and did a video over on Jack's channel, his link will be in the description below if you're intereste-.... wait... where are you going? I meant go watch his video after this one. Come back!" You say pretending to get up and jump at the audience desperately getting them to stay, planning to edit in a funny cut there that makes it seem as though the viewer clicked away. Its to your  humor anyway. Jack smiles wide at your side as you sit back in your seat.

"So a few videos ago I told ya'll that I goofed up, I didnt stretch, and now my leg is all useless. Now I'm being boss bullied and interviewed by an Irish guy instead of being outside Free running." You stick your lower lip out at your camera, seeing Jack wink at the camera in the veiw of the camorder.