first impressions

haruka
your first impression of him was being an aloof man, one that wasn't very friendly. he never really smiled, only around a taller male that seemed to be attached at the hip. his first impression of you was someone who was very quiet until they were around someone they were comfortable with.

makoto
your first impression of him was someone who was too kind for their own good, and that thought still remains in your head if we're being honest here. his first impression of you was being an intellectual person, someone who looked between the lines and looked for more.

nagisa
your first impression of nagisa can be explained in a single word: hyperactive. it's no secret that nagisa has trouble controlling his excitement. his first impression of you was a very defensive person when it came to feelings, but other than that he enjoyed your sense of humor.

rei
your first impression of him was a controlling bookworm, but that was everyone's first impression of him. he didn't mind, as he saw you as someone who acted similarly to nagisa, personality-wise.

rin
your first impression of rin was... less than positive. you saw him as an insensitive asshole. it didn't really help that you had biased yourself to the iwatobi boys at first, either. his first impression of you was like a sour patch kid minus the sweet and the candy, being left with the sour dust that hurts your tongue.

sousuke
your first impression of him was terrifying. his massive stature and cold stare. you shook violently just about every time he came near you. his first impression of you was somewhat disappointing. he knew he was intimidating, and didn't want to scare you as badly as he did.

momotarou
your first impression of him was moreso a constant phrase repeating itself in your head: "what the fuck?" and to be honest, he doesn't really blame you. momo's known for his flirtatious tendencies and won't deny them.

aiichiro
your opinion of him hasn't changed in the slightest since first meeting him. you thought he was so soft and couldn't help but immediately swoon over our baby duckling.

kisumi
kisumi, being the (somewhat) obnoxious deviant he is, immediately found the most ridiculous pickup line to use on you, which gave him a bloody nose and a horrible first impression. it's okay, though, he's not so much an asshole anymore.

ikuya
your first impression of him was someone who is very in-touch with their feelings, but doesn't like to evoke them onto other people. he's secretive, but he's not ignorant. you ultimately managed to wriggle him out of his shell and start a nice conversation with him.

asahi
your first opinion of asahi couldn't be any more positive. he completely hit the nail on the head and the doubts you had had before were washed away as he gave you a cheerful wave and introduced himself.

natsuya
not much has changed with your opinion of natsuya, as you always saw him as a free spirit who relishes in the idea of independence. he definitely is exactly that, but enjoys some quiet time as well.