valentine's day

hey! if you have any requests, feel free to let me know in this chapter.

haruka
for valentine's day, haru would treat you with a simple but heartfelt gesture: a dinner at your favorite restaurant. he'd pay for the entire meal and even go as far as to share desert. he wouldn't say it, but it shows just how much he loves you.

makoto
makoto would greet you with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. flustered beyond belief, he'd tell you how he picked them himself. you'd spend your valentine's day watching romantic comedies with him and just enjoying each other's company.

nagisa
valentine's day with nagisa is by far the best. he'd gift you a box of your favorite chocolates and take you to the local arcade for a day of competition and fun. he'd win you a large stuffed animal with the tickets he accumulated over the day and plant a sweet kiss on your lips as if to say how much you truly mean to him.

rei
rei would be an incredible person to spend valentine's day with. he'd treat you to the essentials: flowers, chocolate, and stuffed animals, but he'd also throw in a bit of extra effort for his favorite person. he'd shower you with compliments and gift you a dress that you would then wear to a dinner at an expensive restaurant.

rin
today is an odd one for rin. he doesn't know whether to go all out or just give you a simple gift. while on his way back to your place, he passes by the place where you two shared your very first date. as a spur of the moment decision, he takes you back there for a one of a kind valentine's day celebration.

sousuke
for sousuke, valentine's day isn't his forte. in fact, he doesn't see the need for a day like it. he feels as though you should try to cherish your partner every day, no matter the occasion. however, due to your being inherently romantic, he decided to treat you. he would bring you to the local carnival and win you a plethora of prizes, all of which having to do with the lovey-dovey holiday.

momotarou
momo is immature, but he knows how to treat his partner. he usually compliments you by calling you 'cute' and due to his playboy nature, you always let his words roll off your back. but, while you two are skating happily around the ice rink, he'd stop, look at you, and call you beautiful. it sends your heart for a loop and leaves you speechless.

aiichiro
believe it or not, aiichiro's favorite holiday is valentine's day. however, the one he spends with you is his first time spending it with a partner. it was your first time as well, so you decided to make it extra special. you gifted each other a superabundance of chocolate and candies, which you would soon indulge in while watching your favorite movies.

kisumi
kisumi is a huge flirt, so you know he has something cheesy up his sleeve. he'd give you a bouquet of beautiful lavender roses to symbolize how he felt when he first met you. for a while, though, he'd stand there and just smile at you. "kisumi?" you'd ask in questioning, unsure of what he was doing. "if i must." he'd reply, pressing his lips to yours gently.

ikuya
for valentine's day, ikuya would be too nervous to give you everything he wants to. he'd settle for a bouquet of daisies and baby's breath, as they remind him of your purity and innocence. however, you had gotten him the same thing, which resulted in an overflowing vase filled to the brim with white flowers.

asahi
asahi isn't very good with romantic gestures, but knows that you deserve the best for this special day. hell, he beats himself up about it for a few days beforehand. however, as he arrives at your apartment, all of his nerves seem to relax. you're clad in one of his t-shirts and a pair of old sweatpants and simply watching one of your favorite movies. with a sigh of relief, asahi would join you on the couch and hold you close as you spend the day watching movies.

gou
it being her first valentine's day, gou is nervous beyond belief. the two of you have a reservation at a restaurant that the youngest matsuoka sibling has never been to. she has a special gift in her hand, twirling it around her fingers under the table. with a sigh, gou interrupts you mid-story and grabs your hand. with a short speech about how much you mean to her, your girlfriend pulls out a promise ring and slides it onto your finger.

natsuya
natsuya wanted to do something special with you for valentine's day, so due to his love for travel, he ended up taking you on a week-long vacation in the tropics. he got the two of you a suite in a five-star hotel and made sure that you had the time of your life on this special day (week).