nsfw headcanons - sousuke

¤ like rin, sousuke is very dominant.
¤ the dominance comes with his competitive edge.
¤ however, he is pretty lenient when it comes to positions.
¤ despite his appearance, sousuke is very vanilla when it comes to sex.
¤ he LOVES foreplay.
¤ clearly, sousuke's member is rather large due to his size (not like you're complaining).
¤ sousuke is quiet and can suppress his moans when needed, however, he isn't a fan of doing so.
¤ because sex is so intimate and sacred to him, he shows lots of love during and after the deed.
¤ sousuke is a bit of an exhibitionist, he gets off to the feeling of someone potentially catching you two.
¤ despite his appearance, he gets a bit nervous when it comes to whispering vulgar things to you.
¤ it's very endearing, however, and only makes you enjoy him that much more.
¤ his libido isn't very high, but he enjoys sex whenever he gets the chance to have it.
¤ despite only lasting for one round, he goes a very long time and often doesn't stop until you're satisfied.
¤ he likes to send you little texts or notes throughout the day if he gets horny, saying how much he misses you.
¤ sousuke is a gentle lover, one that always puts your needs before his own.
¤ all in all, he is a very nice lover who would care for your every need while also dominating you.