nsfw headcanons - momotarou

¤ as you'd expect from his looks, momo is quite loud in bed.
¤ however, he gets flustered VERY easily and often hides his brilliant red cheeks.
¤ he isn't afraid to show his attraction to you, and does so with little to no shame.
¤ momo is a switch at heart, but you often try to take control in order to see him become embarrassed.
¤ when you're not in charge, momo takes his time with you, relishing in your beauty.
¤ he brings romance into intimacy, telling you how much he loves you while looking into your eyes.
¤ momo loves communication in the bedroom, especially coming from you. he wants you to feel good!!
¤ when it comes to kinks, momo isn't very adventurous. he tends to stick to the traditional methods.
¤ however, if you want to ride him, he will never complain.
¤ listening to sensual music tends to get him riled up, same with suggestive scenes in movies.
¤ this makes it hard to get through ANY movie with him before he's all over you, kissing you messily.
¤ he's decent at dirty talk. although he isn't the best, once he gets going, he never fails to fluster you with his vulgarity.
¤ momo was the reason you became a firm believer of "it's all about the motion in the ocean".
¤ he's incredibly skilled at what he does, despite not being very experienced.
¤ his fingers work wonders too. he's very adapt at finding your sweet spot and hitting it at just the right angle.
¤ momo's biggest accomplishment in his eyes is making you finish twice with his fingers alone.
¤ all in all, momo is an INCREDIBLE partner.