sneaking in ; nagisa

though my birthday's in late march, i'm starting driver's ed today and i'm psyched to be able to drive to work on my own, hated having my parents drive me :/

(kinda nsfw)

it was late at night and you were laying by yourself in your bed, unable to sleep. you tossed and turned, not quite able to find that comfortable spot in which you could rest. you had texted your boyfriend goodnight a long time ago, so contacting him was out of the question.

however, you heard a tap on your window. unsure of whether or not you had heard it, you stopped moving and listened again. a few moments later, the tapping started again, making you rocket upwards. you cautiously walked over to your window and used your fingers to open the blinds ever-so-slightly.

nagisa's grinning face looked back at you, causing you to push the blinds up and open your window, sticking your head out to look at him as if he was crazy.

"what are you doing? it's two in the morning!" you scolded, looking around to make sure no one could see the boy at your window. he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, laughing nervously.

"i couldn't sleep." he confessed, showing you his sleepwear. you grabbed his hands without saying anything and pulled him into your room, shutting the window to stop the cold air from coming in.

"so you decided to sneak into my room?" you asked once nagisa was situated. he sat in the office chair by your desk, nodding vigorously.

"i wanted to see you." he said, pulling you onto his lap. you rolled your eyes but wrapped your arms around his neck, getting comfortable. he leaned in, kissing you gently.

after a few seconds, you shifted so that you were straddling him, your kiss deepening. nagisa's hands made their way down to your waist, grasping your hips firmly. your fingers ran through his hair as you inhaled deeply through your nose, trying to get some air.

nagisa then stood up, surprisingly strong for his size, and carried you to your bed and laid you down, his hands on either side of your face. he was now on top of you, pressing his lips to your jawline.

he trailed down your neck, his lips finding your sensitive spot almost immediately. he knew your body like the back of his hand, so he knew what to do. as thing began to get heated, you heard your one of your parents wake up. nagisa quickly but quietly got off of you and hid himself in the closet as your dad opened the door to your room.

you pretended to be asleep, breathing slowly so that your dad would assume you were resting. he shut the door quietly and headed back to bed. as soon as the door closed, you shot up in bed, making eye contact with nagisa, who was cautiously making his way out of your closet.

as soon as he laid back in bed with you, the two of you had to cover your mouths to keep from bursting out into laughter. almost getting caught had given the two of you an adrenaline rush, making your boyfriend's sneaking in that much more exciting.

"oh my god..." you breathed out, burying your face in nagisa's chest out of embarrassment. he wrapped his arms around you, pulling your body into his own.

"that was close." he said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"no shit." you replied sarcastically, your eyes widening as you looked up at your boyfriend.

"where were we?" nagisa asked, shifting so that he was once again on top of you. you scoffed, pushing him away from you.

"i hate you." you said, laughing gently. nagisa chuckled back, peppering kisses all over your face, attacking everything but your lips. you giggled at his act, tightening your grip on his shirt as you pulled yourself closer to your boyfriend.

"how'd you manage to leave your house?" you asked nagisa once he stopped showering you with affection. you were genuinely curious, as you knew how cautious his parents were.

"i had my sisters cover me." he said, rather proud of himself for sneaking out of the house undetected. you were quite impressed, though, raising your brows and nodding in approval.

"wow, turns out you aren't as dim-witted as i thought." you teased, flicking your boyfriend's forehead.

"mean!" he whined, rubbing the spot on his head where you flicked. you both knew it was in good fun though, and soon, nagisa's pout turned into a smile. your previous teenage emotions had been replaced with affectionate ones, your legs tangling together and your bodies pressed up tightly together.

nagisa's fingers combed through your hair, smoothing out the knots within it. the light you had in your room gave his face a warm glow, illuminating his best features. you felt your stomach swarm with butterflies as you studied nagisa's calm face. it was unusual to see him so content, but you weren't complaining.

"thanks for sneaking in, nagisa." you whispered without thinking, a gentle smile taking over your features. nagisa looked down at you, the same smile on his own lips.

"thanks for opening the window." he joked, a breathy laugh leaving his throat as he pressed a kiss to your nose.