winter

happy holidays! :)

haruka
haru doesn't seem to care about the repercussions of being in the cold, considering the multiple colds he gets because he chooses to swim in any temperature. you spend those nights taking care of him despite his protests — you often remind him of makoto during these times.

makoto
makoto isn't much of a cold person, but he won't outwardly complain about it. he's very adamant about making sure that you're content rather than himself. however, you don't let it slide and often give him the silent treatment until he tells you the truth about how cold he is. you'll then take him inside and make him a nice warm mug of cocoa and rub your boyfriend's goosebump-ridden arms.

nagisa
knowing nagisa, he doesn't like to sit still. even though the cold can be a bit of a deterrent for your antics, your energetic boyfriend never fails to make every day more enjoyable than the last — even if it's just building a snow fort, which the two of you will bring hot cocoa inside of and warm up.

rei
rei enjoys reading, so it came as a surprise to you when he suggested that the two of you watch christmas movies during the snowstorm that invaded your city. wanting to take advanatage of this opportunity, you happily agreed to rei's suggestion, wrapping yourself up in his as he began the first (of many) movies that night.

rin
because rin spent a lot of his time in australia, he's not a big fan of the cold weather, which makes him extremely grouchy during those months. however, this works in your favor, because he's always holding you in some way while looking for warmth.

sousuke
it's no surprise that sousuke doesn't feel particularly strong either way about winter, but what did come as a surprise was your boyfriend's love for hockey. he often brings you along to his family's hockey matches on the local pond where the men with the yamazaki name battle each other with puck and stick. you'll sit with the women, happily sipping hot drinks and cheering on your respective man.

momotarou
momotarou is prettt neutral about the winter months, although he often finds himself complaining when he has to shovel snow. the two of you make a point to do winter things together while you have the chance, making for lots of ice skating and late night walks underneath christmas lights

aiichiro
aii is all smiles once it comes to winter; he loves the cold almost as much as he loves his family. he often invited you out for morning strolls in order to watch the sun come up. you make sure to bundle up with multiple layers beforehand, but the warmth that aii provides proves to be enough.

kisumi
during the winter months, kisumi is grateful that he's still able to play indoor basketball, sometimes even joining rec groups in order to get that extra practice in. he'll invite you to practice with him, but it always ends with him absolutely obliterating you at the sport. without meaning to, the poor boy sends you home feeling worse about yourself than before.

ikuya
ikuya actually really likes winter, mostly because of the beautiful white landscape he's greeted with every time it snows. he'll stare longingly out the window before you join him on the couch, gently rubbing his hand with your thumb as you silently cuddle and watch the snow outside.

asahi
asahi doesn't like to sit still, that's a given. however, on the rare occasion when you can get him to sit down for a movie every once in a while during the cold nights, he's completely calm, just relishing one the quiet moments he gets to spend with you. no matter what movie the two of you are watching, every so often, your boyfriend sneaks little glances at you, smiling softly to himself.

gou
like her brother, gou absolutely despises the cold, so it makes for a lot of indoor cuddling underneath a surplus of blankets. gou finds herself chattering her teeth no matter how many blankets you pile on top of her, and it won't stop until you wrap your arms around her and nestle yourself into the crook of her neck.

natsuya
once it starts to snow, natsuya tends to get in a bad mood. his main concern is his inability to practice with the swim team, making him worry about his performance as a captain. along with nao, you assure him that nobody is better suited for the position than he, and then start planning the training regimen for the upcoming spring season.