first dates

haruka:
for a first date, haru actually wouldn't take you anywhere water-themed. he'd take you to the new café in downtown around lunchtime, curious as to what options were there. afterwards, he'd take you to the record store, knowing you had a turntable at home. you two would then listen to your brand new vinyl upon arriving back at your house.

makoto:
on your first date with makoto, he would definitely go above and beyond. he would take you to a nice restaurant that costs more than it should and then settle for a moonlit walk in the park afterwards. at the end of the night, he'd place a shaky kiss on your cheek while the two of you stand on your porch.

nagisa:
nagisa, of course, would ask you out just as the local fair hit town. despite it being your first date, he would quite literally drag you out of the house at ten a.m. just to spend the entire day at the carnival. you eat sweet treats, play games, and finally go on the ferris wheel as the sun sets across the sea.

rei:
first dates are everything to a relationship. rei knows this and has chosen a date that he thinks you'll
both like. he took you to the art museum, knowing how much you appreciated it. afterwards, you two went to the café and shared a boba tea and a few pastries.

rin:
your first date with rin was modest. you two stayed at home with an abundance of snacks between you two and a big fluffy blanket wrapped tightly around you. a movie marathon would ensue, ending with comforting cuddles from the red-haired male.

sousuke:
sousuke, for your first date, would bring you to a pottery studio. you two would spend hours trying to perfect your pieces only for them to end up misshapen. after they were placed in the kiln for drying, sousuke would take you for a short walk along the beach and buy you two some ice cream.

momotarou:
momo decided to take you roller skating for your first date. unfortunately, the little flirt has no sense of balance and completely sucks at skating. you spend half the date helping him stand on his own, but when a slow song comes on, you convince him to ditch the rail and come skate with you (very slowly, of course).

aiichiro:
aiichiro's idea of a date was a picnic in the park. you opted for a fruit salad filled with your favorite fruits. aiichiro would make sandwiches, packing as many condiments, deli meats, and cheese that could fit into his basket. it was a beautifully sunny day, nearing the end of spring. at one point, he would tuck a flower in your hair, claiming that it matched your eyes.

kisumi:
a date with kisumi would be typical. he'd take you out to whatever restaurant you pleased and would absolutely refuse to let you split the bill no matter how much you protested. he'd then walk you to the local theatre and you'd watch the latest movie (which you were both extremely psyched about).

ikuya:
ikuya would take you bowling for your first date. after the first few rounds, you two would get bored and head to the arcade section of the alley instead, spending every last quarter on the claw machines and the competitive racing games.

asahi:
the first date with asahi is definitely the most memorable one. he had attempted to take you out to the beach, what with it being the hottest day of the year, and ended up making a fool of himself after getting knocked over by a wave. he would then proceed to get out of the water and hoist you up into his arms before throwing you into the salty ocean.

natsuya:
your first date with natsuya was one to remember. it was very late at night and he had picked you up from your house without your parents knowing. you two had snuck out for the night and he ended up taking you up the side of a mountain. as you two pulled up to a clearing, he would spread a blanket across the hood of his car and encourage you to sit with him. you'd spend the night looking up at the stars and just being with each other.