kisses

instead of working on bnha oneshots i started on a denki kaminari fic and i dunno if i'll be able to stop,, i dunno if i'll post it anytime soon tho 🤪

haruka
kisses to haruka aren't much of anything, they're a simple gesture to him. it's a way to show affection for your lover, so he assumes that a light kiss is enough. it is, though, because within the short period of his kisses, you're able to figure out how he truly feels about you, especially from the tender way his slightly chapped lips touch yours. the smile, though, as he pulls away, is always what gets your heart racing.

makoto
sharing a kiss with makoto is single-handedly the most romantic thing you can experience. he treats it as though every time is your first time, always making sure to put on his best performance. he'd press his forehead into yours, the soft smile on his face telling you all you need to know. he'd then gently grasp your chin and place a loving kiss to your lips, backing away after a moment; completely flustered.

nagisa
a kiss with nagisa is exactly how you'd expect it to be. he'd wrap his arms around your neck, soft laughs falling from your mouths as you enjoy the previously said joke. his laughs are cut short as he peppers loving kisses all across your face, his fluffy bangs tickling your forehead. after a moment, he finally places a kiss on your lips, proceeding to pull you into his chest with the goofiest smile on his face as he pulls away.

rei
it's entertaining to get rei all flustered, especially with a kiss. you tend to do it when he least expects it, causing him to go into a defensive frenzy, finally calming down after a few moments, adjusting his glasses as he sighs in defeat. however, he gets courageous bursts at times, and that's when the tables are turned. rei's kisses are thought out, making sure he makes it enjoyable for you in every way possible, especially when he catches you off-guard.

rin
kisses with rin are rarely boring, due to him constantly being filled with passion (whether it be positive or negative). you've learned to pull away quickly, because he'll get cocky and bite your bottom lip, leaving you shocked and angry while he laughs at your expense. there's another perk to pulling away early, however, because he'll grasp your chin and pull you back in, gently kissing your lips to make up for his previous teasing.

sousuke
kisses with sousuke are similiar to makoto's. he takes his time and really makes sure that he's left you satisfied, putting all of his love into a single kiss that never fails to completely take your breath away. you're almost left speechless as he pulls away, because "how could he be so gentle?" sousuke tastes like mint, so it's always a pleasure to lock lips with him.

momotarou
momo is surprisingly courageous when it comes to kisses. he places a hand behind your neck, playing with the baby hairs for a moment as he studies your face. he then leans in, pressing his lips to yours with such dominance that your eyes shoot open in shock for a split second, soon returning back to their closed state as you relish in momo's affection. his grip on the back of your neck will tighten slightly as he pulls away, chuckling awkwardly as he returns to his usual self.

aiichiro
with aiichiro, you have to initiate the kisses. it's safe to say that you have him completely head over heels for you, considering his reaction. half the time he forgets to kiss back due to being so flustered, but when he does, it's you who gets embarrassed. his lips are so soft, and the moment you feel him kissing back, your stomach is instantly flooded with butterflies.

kisumi
sharing a kiss with kisumi is so beyond incredible. every time, without fail, he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear and without letting his hand fall, he cups your cheek gently, smiling softly. then, he slowly places a loving kiss on your lips, tasting vaguely like sweet cream before he pulls away, the same cheeky smile still on his face.

ikuya
sharing a kiss with ikuya has the same effect on you no matter how long you two have been together. as he leans in, his long hair will tickle your nose, causing you to scrunch it up slightly before his lips collide with yours, emptying all his feelings into this simple gesture. he loves you, and despite him not saying it often, you can tell, due to how much care he puts into little things like this.

asahi
kisses with asahi are abrupt and somewhat overwhelming. without a warning, he'll usually plant a quick one on your cheek or forehead, but nothing could ever prepare you for his actual kisses. they started out short and sweet, but you've quickly figured out how to entrap him into giving you a real one. you'll wrap your arms around his neck, and soon, he's like putty in your hands, blushing furiously the moment you pull away.

gou
gou never fails to shut you up with one of her kisses. no matter what situation you may be in, she always manages to calm you down with a simple action. she'll grasp your chin firmly (not nearly enough to hurt you), and gently place her lips onto yours. it's a simple gesture, but the amount of emotions you can feel from it is what really gets you.

natsuya
when natsuya kisses you, it's like you've never kissed before. he knows exactly what he's doing, especially when he follows with tender kisses on your cheek. he loves to place his pointer finger on your nose as well; he finds you completely endearing! "idiot..." you'd mumble, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your face into his chest to avoid showing your red face.