Girls vs. Boys - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I snuck back into my cabin, and slid under the covers.  What was that?  Does he like me? I will have to talk to the girls tomorrow; I am so confused.  Why would he pull those pranks on me if he likes me?  Maybe he just has to go along with it…but he wouldn’t stop them…would he?  I can’t think of this anymore, I got up and took a sleeping pill going back to bed.  I feel asleep almost instantly. 

“Lexi…Lexi...LEXI!” I jumped up, and fell face first on the floor. 

“Good you’re up,” Amy said trying to hold back laughter. 

I glared at her, “I need to talk to you and Summer…like code red!” I said, her eyes widened and she ran to get Summer.  I went to get dressed, but was stopped by Summer and Amy dragging me towards my bed. 

“Sit, and talk,” Amy said.

I rolled my eyes, “Woof woof.”

Amy glared at me, “Come on, what happened?”

They sat next to me and I started, “Well after we got back to the cabin, Zack came to the door, and asked me to come out, so I did and he asked if I was okay and came to check on me, I was talking to him when he kissed me,” I said finishing. 

They stared at me, “He obviously likes you,” Amy said. 

“But why does he pull so many pranks on us then?” I asked. 

“Well it could be because he doesn’t want the other boys to think he likes you,” Summer said. 

I nodded, “Ok…well we should get going we have another assembly in half an hour,” I said, walking to the bathroom. 

I slipped on a lilac tank top with ruffles, dark short-shorts, and my ruffle sequin sandals.  I grabbed my sunglasses and ran out the door.  I got in the assembly room just before they started.  I sat down by my friends and felt someone staring at me.  I looked around and saw Zack, I quickly looked away.      The assembly was about some talent show or something. 

“Hey do you want to be in the talent show?!” Amy asked. 

“What would we do?” I asked. 

“Sing of course!” 

“Count me out!” Summer said. 

“Awwwww come on, pleaseeeeee?” Amy begged. 

“Nope, no way, never!” she said. 

“Ok, if you are sure,” Amy said, looking sad. 

“Well what song do you think we could,” I asked.