Girls vs. Boys - Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I have to say, Amy does come up with amazing plans.  She is getting more like me every day!  First we put gelatin down her toilet, which should get hard in a couple days.  Second we waited until she left and threw flour all over her room.  Then we set up hidden alarm clocks for different times all night so she would keep getting woken up.  Lastly we made posters for a party at Ruby’s cabin and emailed it to everyone except her.

We walked back to the cabin and flopped down on her bed.

“So, do you know why Zack wasn’t at the dance?” I asked. 

She looked at me, “He hasn’t told you?”  I shook my head and she sighed.

“Well Ruby showed him the picture and blackmailed him into staying away from you.”

I gritted my teeth, “That bitch is gonna get worse than what we are doing to her.”

“These pranks are just my warm up,” Amy smiled.  I smiled and hugged her.

“You are the best friend ever!” I said.

“I know now let’s go watch!” Amy said.

Amy and I set up cameras in Ruby’s cabin so we could see her reaction to the clocks.

We got up early and started watching live.  At first she wasn’t mad, just confused.  Then it turned into annoyed and then she got MAD!  We set one clock in her shower that just started going off.  She ran around her cabin looking for it.  She slammed open the bathroom door and fell flat on her face.  Did I mention we waxed her bathroom? Oh I didn’t well we waxed everything.  She got up, grabbing the sink and fell back into the tub.  Well at least she found the clock, and Amy and I had a good laugh.  I clicked the stop button and edited the video, clicking upload on my YouTube account after editing.  I went back to the video and hit play from the beginning skipping through the parts where she was sleeping.  After about two hours we finally finished.  I went back to YouTube and clicked the video, starting to laugh.

“What?” Amy asked.

I pointed to the screen and she started laughing with me.  The video already has over 10,000 views!  I scrolled down looking at some of the comments.

“Hilarious, She must have had it coming…bad,” I read.

“Thanks for the idea, glad to see it actually works,” Amy read.

There were over 200 comments!  On the 4th page the door slammed open, I quickly exited out of everything.

“You did it!” Ruby yelled pointing a finger at me.

“Me? Never,” I said sarcastically.

She glared at me, “Zack may be with you now, but he is mine and always will be, “she said every word dripping with venom.

I got up, “You may think I won’t hit you because your dad owns this camp, but understand when I say, Zack. Is. Mine, and if you mess with me, you won’t like the result.”

She gave me a smirk, “You wouldn’t hit me.”

I gave her a doubtful look, “Are you so sure about that?”

Somehow her smirk grew wider, “You wouldn’t want Zach to find out that you hit me because you’re obsessed with him, now would you?”

I glared at her, “Like he would believe you.”

“I have my ways of getting proof,” she said.  And with that she walked out the door.

“You won’t be smirking when your toilet backs up and you have to use the outdoor bathrooms,” I muttered. 

Amy laughed, and I jumped a foot in the air, “Holy cow, were you there the whole time?”

“No, I was around the corner, recording,” she said shaking a video camera back and forth.  I laughed and hugged her.

“Let’s take a look, shall we,” she said smiling.  We watched the video, and holy cows, was that me, or an evil villain?

“Let’s do some editing,” I said.  I took the worst picture of Ruby and made it worse.

I smiled at the result and hit print. Grabbing the paper out of the printer and liking the result I hit print, but this time I printed 300 copies. Sure it took a while to print and took up a lot of paper, but it will be so worth it. My and I waited until night and snuck outside with tape and staplers. We hung the posters everywhere. The flagpole, the mess hall, bathrooms, and even on all the lunch trays (which actually took a while).

"Come on, we have one thing left," I whispered.

"What, I thought we were done?" She said confused.

"We still have one very important cabin," I said grinning.

"No, Lexi, I know you want to get her, but that's going too far," she said.

"Come on, it's not that bad," I said.

"Lexi, we could get in big trouble for what we already did, and you want to keep going?" She asked looking worried.

I sighed, "Fine let's go hang the rest of these up," I said.

Once we finished I checked my clock, "Amy, it's already 7:00."

She stared at me, "Are you serious!" she whispered.

I nodded, "We better get back to our cabin."

We ran out the back door of the mess hall and took the long way back to our cabin, hoping not to see anyone. We started walking faster as we saw kids getting up and walking to the mess hall for breakfast. Walking through the door of our cabin, we got dressed and woke up Summer.

"By the way, you should look surprised when we walk in the mess hall, just so they don't suspect us, you too Amy," I said.

Opening the door, we stopped pretending to look shocked. After a couple seconds we walked towards the food line and loaded up on food. I turned around and spotted our table. But something wasn't right, Ruby was in my seat.

I walked towards her, "That's my seat," I said.

"I don't see your name on it," she said with a smirk.

"That's because you're sitting on it," I said giving her a smile.

She got up and sure enough saw my name.

"Well too bad, I was here first," She said.

I grabbed her by her arms and dragged her out of the mess hall, "No I was here first," I said smirking when she glared at me. I turned around and walked back in, sitting in my seat.

"So, anything new?" I asked. The whole mess hall was quiet and I looked at my friends confused.

"Lexi, you put these posters up, and dragged Ruby out of your seat in front of her dad," Summer said.

"Yeah I know- wait did you say in front of her dad?" They all nodded slightly.

"Lexi McBride, come with me," I heard a low voice behind me.