Girls vs. Boys - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Summer took me to the infirmary and I wasn’t hurt, just a little sore.  I walked out of the infirmary with Summer, looking for Zack.  I spotted him looking around anxiously. 

“I’ll be right back,” I said to Summer. 

I ran over behind him and jumped on his back.  He let out an oomph and fell over.  I laughed, and rolled him over. 

“Hey,” I said, smiling. 

He stared at me and I waved my hand in front of his face, “Hello?” 

He started smiling, “Lexi.” 

Sitting up he hugged me, “I’m so glad your back,” he said. 

I pulled back and looked at him, smiling I kissed him.  I had missed him, and his wonderful soft lips that I loved.  I pulled away and hugged him again. 

“I missed you,” I said.  I got up and helped him up. 

“I have to go and talk to Amy, but I will see you later,” I said, pecking his cheek. 

I walked back to my cabin and found Amy, making out with Chris.  I cleared my throat, and Chris got up and left. 

“Hey.”

“Hey.” 

“Has Summer talked to you?” I asked. 

“No, why?” she asked. 

“Well, I remember everything, I am so sorry,” I said, hugging her. 

She started crying, “It’s great to have you back Lexi.” 

“So,” I started, pulling back and looking at her, “Are we still doing the talent show?”

Her eyes widened, “Do you still want to?”

I nodded and she hugged me, “Ok, let’s get started,” I said.  I grabbed my guitar and sat down next to her. 

We practiced until supper, “Wow, we are awesome,” Amy said. 

I laughed, “It’s great to have you back.” 

She laughed and hugged me, “Let’s go to supper,” she said. 

I nodded and ran to the mess hall.  Amy ran behind me laughing.  I ran through the doors and got a dish, loading up on food.  I barely got back to the table with my heap of food, almost dropping it twice.  I set it down, and sat down, digging into some potatoes.  YUM!