Chapter 17

Your POV:

"Well..." Finn managed to get out as he looked down.

"Well...?" I said as I began growing impatient.

"I really like you y/n" Finn said nervously.

"I..I really like you too Finn" I felt myself turning blushing.

"So.. will you be my girlfriend?" He said looking over at me.

"Yess!" I said happily as I looked over at him.

Finn was smiling and so was I and then he began to slowly lean in my heart began racing but I closed my eyes as well letting his soft lips meet mine. We kissed softly under the open sky and for a split second it felt like it was only us two. When we pulled away Finn was blushing and so was I. He grabbed my hand and we walked until reaching Jack's house.

"Hey loser!" Jack said playfully looking over at Finn and I. He looked down to our hands and rolled his eyes before handing Millie his joint.Millie took a hit and blew the smoke in our directions.

"Hi Finn" She said biting her lip.

"Hey" he replied you could hear him slightly nervous and his face went from pale to red.

He was blushing and I suddenly got a gross feeling in my gut... this wasn't going to work out. I shrugged off the feeling and walked in quickly I was able to spot the only person with bright red hair in the house."Sadie!" I shouted. She turned around and smiled at me she was already dancing with Wyatt and Jaeden.

After a while pf dancing I realized Finn wasn't with us anymore. I looked at them and said I'd be back as I began walking around the house. I walked over to where the drinks were and even stood on a chair to see if I could spot him in the crowd but his curls were no where to be found. As I stepped of the chair I was greeted by Jack.

"Standing on chairs is unsafe" Jack said.

"and getting drunk every day isn't?" I said rolling my eyes.

"you're so lame" he said as he down at me he seemed closer than he was.

"what do you want?" I said.

"Have you seen Millie? I can't find her" Jack said.

"No, I was actually looking for Finn" I said softly.

Jack agreed to helping me if I helped him and we began to just look inside the rooms upstairs. I opened the next door slowly and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh shit"

-

-

-

-

-

Hi sisters okay sorry for not updating that sucks I am a loser but I have a few more chapters going up tonight. Comment below suggestions to make this story more interesting.

  hey continue reading my story it gets better and I have a Vlogsquad images if you're into that !👏