Chapter 21

YOUR POV:
I couldn't believe it. Finn was standing there with a busted lip and a black eye. I walked out and closed the door behind me not wanting jack to here him and make things worse. I cupped his face carefully and frowned.
"What happened to you?" I said softly as I examined his face.
"I-I it doesn't matter I just im sorry okay I didn't mean to hurt you and I feel really bad" he said but there was no emotion. He hugged me and then walked off.

He didn't even let me talk. I walked inside and went back to my spot in jack's arms.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Finn he came to apologize" I said my attention on the movie. I felt his body tense up at the mention of his name.

"You guys didn't make up did you? Did you kiss? Is that why you walked out?" He spoke in a low tone voice he sounded like he was trying to cover the fact that he was jealous by making it sound like he was concerned.

"No jack we didn't make up nor kiss. I walked out because he had a black eye and a busted lip and I didn't need you adding to it" i said looking up at him.

"okay good" he softly as he looked back down at me.

I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't resist I kissed him back. This kiss was better than any other. I felt safe and warm. I felt like I was home except I was but this feeling just felt right, he rested his hand on my cheek and i smiled against his lip.
-
The next day me and Jack where at the park and that's when we saw Finn and Millie smoking behind a tree. They couldn't of made it more obvious. Might as well have smoked right there on the bench. I held onto jack's hand and walked with him past them. I hadn't really hung out with Wyatt or Jaeden but Sadie said they were dating.
-
-
-
-
I don't know where I'm going with this story honestly guys but I felt bad because it's supposed to be jack x reader. If you like the vlogsquad I made an images book so you can put your requests in there and I'll write about them. Thanks for reading my chapters are slowly getting shittier.