Chapter 20

YOUR POV:
After a while I ended up falling asleep in jack's arms. I had texted Wyatt, Jaeden, and Sadie what happened before falling asleep. It was the next morning and I had woken up. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Jack I felt relieved and safe all over again. He was already awake but he didn't say anything he smiled as he was cuddled up to me. I smiled and he smiled back before placing a kiss on my forehead. I laid my head on his chest trying not to let him see me blush. I had many messages. I didn't tell them I stayed with Jack because I didn't mean to.
Wyatt:
11:34pm- Are you okay?
11:34- Whatever you need let me know bubs?
11:34- Text me back?
12:38am- Hey where are you?
12:47- I'm starting to get worried
1:38- text me back as soon as you see this
2:39am- you're not home, I'm worried
2:39- answer me y/n!
Jaeden:
2:41am- I hope you're okay me and Wyatt are worried. Text back as soon as you see this!
Sadie:
1:59- Hey It's Sadie, I'm sure you're safe but I'd like a message back to make sure
-
I was happy to see that my friends cared for me and I texted them all back letting them know I was safe. Jack looked down at me and gave a small comforting smile.

"Good morning" he said softly in his morning voice, he was still tired.

"Good morning jack" I said with a smile.

I laid my head on his ches again and he placed a kiss on my forehead.
-
7:45pm
I was at home cuddling with Jack in the living room when I heard a knock on my door I stood up and opened the door.

"Hey, I-I'm gonna make this quick"

"What the fuck happened to you?!"
-
-
-
-
Hey Guys! It's almost the end of this story leave me ideas of what to write next if you guys want.

  hey continue reading my story it gets better and I have a Vlogsquad images if you're into that !👏