Chapter 24

Jack's POV:
I get like distancing myself would make it easier for when she told me she would be getting back with Finn. I thought we had something going and maybe we do but I can't help but distance myself even if I didn't want to it was out of habit a bad habit and I knew talking it out would be better. We finally head up to her room and once we were both settled in her bed staring at the ceiling I decided to talk, it would be the easiest way to ease my thoughts and maybe hers.

Your POV:
"So what's going on between you and Finn?" his voice is low and full of curiosity with a hint of worry. It caught me by surprised that he had spoken up but I was glad we were talking I wanted to know what we were and to let him know that Finn and I had nothing going on incase he thought so.

"Nothing, barely consider him a friend" I reply honestly as I stare at the ceiling knowing he's looking at me but I ignore him the last thing I want is to make eye contact as we talk because I am not sure what he will ask next.

"do you like me?" He asks and I can tell he isn't watching me anymore.

"do you like me?" I say turning my question to him not wanting to answer first in fear of him not feeling the same and much to my surprise he answered the question first.

"yeah, I do" he says and I can tell it took a lot in him to admit to me. I can't help but blush and I am glad he isn't watching me.

"good I like you too" I reply.
-
-
that was super short but this is coming to an end I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I think there will only be a few chapters before it's over.