Chapter 11

Smackdown aired on Friday. We all gathered on the couch to watch us take part in the show.

Saturday passed quickly. Sunday finally came.

I woke up to sweet, gentle kisses being placed on my face. "Hey baby." I said with my eyes closed.

"Hey, guess what?" He asked.

"What?"

"I got you the most amazing thing for your birthday." He said.

"A box of condoms for the night?" I asked.

He chuckled, "No." He said.

"Are you gonna tell me?"
I asked.

"Nope!" He said.

"But I won't be here for my birthday." I whined.

"Fine, I'll give it to you before you leave." He said.

I smiled, "Can't wait." I said. "Sorry that I ruined your day, baby."

"You didn't ruin it. We can just do it before you leave." He said.

"I can leave Wednesday night." I said, "We can do it Wednesday."

"Well I had the night ending with sex." He said.

"Oooooo, maybe I can leave Thursday morning." I said before kissing him gently on the lips.

"We better hit the gym." He said between kisses, "We've got a long day ahead, shorty." He said.

I hit him in the chest, "Dean!"
I groaned.

"What? We were trying to figure out nicknames for each other. I found the perfect one." He said.

"I'm not short." I said before I got up.

"Whatever floats your boat, short stuff." He said.

I laughed as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and got changed into a sports bra and yoga pants. I put my tennis shoes on and walked out of the bathroom. Dean was still plopped on his bed, half asleep. I threw my gym bag on him, "Wake up." I said before walking out of the room.

"Whoah." Seth said as I walked in.

"What?" I asked. I noticed his eyes were sneaking a peak of my abs. His eyes lingered there for a while. "Um Rollins, last time I checked, my eyes are up here." I said.

I walked to the fridge. He could probably tell I was aggravated with him staring at me like that. Was he trying to confuse me on purpose?

"Are you still mad about the other night?" He asked.

"If I was mad at you, I wouldn't be talking to you." I snapped.

"Yeah, but you're being a bitch." He said.

"Well, you're being a jerk." I shot back.

"What's up with you two?" Roman asked as he walked in the room.

"Nothing." Seth and I both said simultaneously. We glanced at each other.

"Okay.....?" Roman said confusingly. "Are we hitting the gym today?"

"Well, it looks like Charlie's dressed for it, so I guess so." He said, glancing at me, "I guess maybe next time you should just ask before jumping to conclusions."

Roman looked confused. What was wrong with Seth today? Why was he being a jerk. He was so nice yesterday. And I knew he wasn't talking about the gym. I knew he was talking about me 'jumping to conclusions' when I accused him for having a crush on me.