Chapter 19

Charlie's POV

A few days later, it was time for me to go home. With Dean apparently. I was kind of hesitant about that. I mean....this guy could be lying about all this and just be trying to get me in here to rape me or something.

"So....this is it?" I asked as we walked into the hotel.

"Yep....we move around a lot, Charlie. We wrestle all around the world." Dean said.

I heard a lot about myself. Well....as much as I could comprehend. Apparently I was with Dean then we broke up cause I saw him kissing some tacky blonde chick. Then me and this guy named Seth started hanging out and maybe sometimes kissing. But Seth happened to be Dean's best friend and the guy in his wrestling group called The Shield which I also became a part of later. Then blah blah blah....they broke up and here we are....I just needed to ask Dean one more question.

"Dean.....how....how did you propose to me?" I asked.

That was what I was most curious about. I've always imagined a proposal being so romantic and perfect.

He smiled and I could instantly point out the obvious reasons on how I fell for Dean. His big blue eyes and his perfect little smirk.

"Well," he started. AND HIS VOICE! "I brought you to the beach for a picnic." I nodded, encouraging him to go on. "I pretended to forget the drinks in the car and went back to get them. Then, I texted you to turn around. You turned and I was down on one knee, ready to make you mine." He said.

I smiled, "Wow." I said.

He nodded, "Yeah." Moment of silence. "So....you want something to eat? We can catch up and I can try and make you remember all this shit." He said.

I nodded. "So why were you so mad at me?" I asked.

He turned back around, "What?"

"Ya know....that night. If it's like you said then I must've not told you because I didn't want to hurt you." I said. "Why were you mad?"

He sighed, "Charlie, I was an idiot. I was all hyped up and angry already and when you told me that....I snapped. And I said the worst thing that I could possibly say to you. It's just that all that anger was built up and....I took it out on the wrong person." He said.

I nodded understandingly. "I understand Dean. And I'm sure the Charlie that actually could remember would understand too."

He came up to me and leaned his forehead against mine. "I just want you to remember this." He said as he trailed his fingers gently down my arm and side. "I want you to remember every moment that we've spent together."

"I know. And I'm trying the best I can." I said.

"I know. I know. I guess I'm just gonna have to be really patient with you." He said.

"Maybe we can start over." I suggested.

A look of shock came upon his face. "Start over?"

"If we fell in love once, we can do it again." I said.

"I'm in love with you now, C."

"It's just that....I don't really know who you are so I don't...." He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. I instantly pushed away. "DEAN!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not a toy. You can't just have me whenever you want." I snapped.

"You're my fiancée, Charlie. It was just a kiss." He said.

"Yeah, it's something that I'm not ready for. Dean, if I can't remember you, I can't just do this right away." I said.

He sighed. He looked me straight in the eye. "Okay. What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I just wanna hang out. Ya know...get to know you all over again." I said.

He nodded and grabbed my hand.