Chapter 1

Dean. He was the best. The best I'd ever had. The only one I want to be with. My love. My life. My fiancée. Dean Ambrose.

"Morning baby." He said as he kissed my face gently.

We layed in bed. Our legs tangled together. My head rested on his bare chest.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." He answered. "I love you so fucking much, Charlie." He said.

I smiled. Knowing that I was the only girl Dean ever loved was amazing. It's like I'm the only one he ever gave his heart to. Same the other way around.

I played with my ring, "Dean?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He smirked down at me.

"You're amazing." I said.

He chuckled, "You're adorable." He said as he cuddled me.

I giggled, "We should go to the main room. Roman and Seth probably wanna go to the gym." I said.

"Well then, I guess they'll just have to wait." He said as his lips crashed into mine.

I smiled against his lips. "I need a shower."

I started to get up before being pulled back down. Dean towered over me, keeping me trapped.

"DEAN!" I squealed.

"Who said you could get up? I don't remember giving you permission." He smirked.

"You're not the boss of me, Dean Ambrose." I teased.

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh really? We'll see about that." He said.

He started kissing me continuously. I pushed him away, but couldn't resist. I dragged him back in.

"Nope!" I said as I pushed on his chest once again. "We can't do this right now." I said.

"Why not?" He asked, slowly kissing my neck.

"Cause, they'll hear us." I said.

"Yeah and they certainly heard us last night." He said, smirking. "Actually, I'm pretty sure the whole hotel heard you."

"Mean!" I said as I smacked his chest.

He smirked. I got up and pulled the sheets, wrapping them around me.

"Why are you wrapping that beautiful little body up?" He asked.

"So you don't get the privelage of seeing it cause your mean." I said.

"I can see it if I want to darling." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

Big mistake. Never challenge Dean Ambrose.

I tried to race him to the bathroom, but he beat me there.

"Dean, really.....I need to shower." I said.

He ran his hand through my hair. "Let me join you." He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "No." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause Raw's tonight and I needa hit the gym and i don't need any distractions." I said.

"So I'm a distraction, huh?" He asked.

"Yes because I know what you want and it's not a shower." I said.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, firmly locking it. No need to get undressed, I guess. I took the sheet off.

I placed my wedding ring down on the counter and gently took off my diamond heart necklace with a C in the middle that Dean had given me.

I examined it and smiled before putting it down. It really was beautiful. So was the ring. I never knew Dean could be such a romance nerd. I, of course, never called him that to his face.

I took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom to see Dean still naked in bed.

"Okay, now are you ready?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You butt." I exclaimed.

I walked into the main room. Seth and Roman were sitting on the couch, flipping through channels.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey beautiful." Seth complimented.

"Hey baby doll." Roman said.

I went over and sat next to Seth. I stretched my feet out on his lap.

"So...what're we watchin?" I asked.

Seth played with my toes while watching TV.

"No idea." He said and I giggled.

Okay so me and Seth had a thing about a month ago. Notice I said HAD. We were both over it now. We were just friends.

"Where's Dean?" He asked.

"Naked." I said.

"Oh." They both said simultaneously.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you two possibly be any louder?" Seth asked.

I punched him playfully, "Shut up!" I said.

Dean eventually got ready and we headed out to the gym.

I went into the weight lifting room and turned on my iPod, plugging my iPhones in.

I did my normal stretches and normal workout. I was stretching down to the ground when someone smacked my butt.

"Hey!" I snapped.

Dean smirked. "I just can't resist. It's so little and cute." He said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Watch it, Ambrose. I'm still just a teenager." I said.

"Not for long though." He said. "Fancy getting dinner for your birthday next week?" He asked.

I smiled, "I forgot all about that." I said.

"I've got the whole day planned out." Dean said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup, but I'm not gonna tell you." He smirked.

"Aw, come on." I said, "Tell meeeee!!!"

"Nope!" He said.

"Jerk." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, baby." I said.

I think I played that off pretty well. I can't believe I'm gonna be 20 in a week. Seems like everything passed by so fast. At least I had Dean.

He was....everything to me.