Chapter 27

Charlie's POV

I pushed gently on Seth's chest. "So what else should I know about us?"

"Well...." Seth said, grabbing my hand, "I'm not gonna lie to you. You may have not always wanted me to kiss you, but I couldn't resist."

I thought of Dean. I thought of how angry he was at Seth. He was determined to keep me away from him.

"Seth, have you ever hurt me?" I asked.

"Hurt you? Hell no." Seth said.

"Well....then what makes Dean think you would?" I asked.

He paused, "I don't know. He's just jealous that you might have feelings for me. I mean....you could." I shyly looked down and he gently picked my chin up, "We may have never had this conversation if you wouldn't have lost your memory. You would never have listened to me." He said.

"Seth....I.....I should go." I turned to walk away, but he blocked the exit.

"Why? Why? Because I finally said my feelings and you can't handle them?" He asked.

"Seth, I can't handle anything right now. You know that." I said.

He laced his fingers through mine. "Charlie, you and Dean are over. There's finally a chance for us." He pleaded.

I couldn't get this through my mind. What was happening?

"Seth...get out of my way. I have to go." I said, running past him.

He surprisingly let me go and I ran down the hall.

"C!"

I turned to see AJ.

"What's goin on?" She asked.

"Um nothing." I looked in the direction where Seth was. He wasn't there. "Nothing I just....uh....I was going for a run."

"Do you wanna go back to the hotel? Get your mind off of Dean?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said, "Yeah. I think that's the best thing for me."