Chapter 21

Charlie's POV

Dean took me to a small little restaurant to just sit down and eat and talk.

I could out a lot about myself. I was from Topeka. I was a wrestler. I was dating Dean on and off screen. I didn't know how I felt about all of this. It was all happening so fast. I just wake up and BOOM, I'm engaged. I don't even remember how he proposed. When we were talking, I noticed a lot of things about him that I was attracted to.

I smiled as he talked.

He chuckled, "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said shyly.

"Really. What?" He asked.

"Your voice." I managed to say.

"What about it?" He smirked.

I took a deep breath. "It's so....different. Like I could listen to you talk all day." He smirked. "And you're smirk," I continued, "Do you do that often?" I asked in confusion.

"You have no idea." He said.

I smiled, "I like your little smirk." I said.

"I like your little smile." He said...then he smirked again.

I smiled again and looked down. "So...how were we?" I asked. "I wish I could remember."

He gently placed his hand over mine. "Hey. We're gonna get through this. Together." He said.

I looked down at his hand over mine. "Together." I repeated.

"I love you." He said.

"I....I..." I wanted to say it back, but I couldn't remember this. "I...."

"It's okay," he said interrupting, "you don't have to say it till you're ready."

I smiled, "I love you." I said.

His eyes widened, "What?"

"Hey, I loved you before. Just because I don't remember you, doesn't mean all the feelings go away." I said. He smiled. I grabbed his hand and nodded, "Together?"

"Together."