Just Coffee?

Hey people of Earth! I really like this chapter. I just really like it, yeah. Okay. Thanks. Good day now. Also I'm sorry for all the irrelevant pictures & gifs. i just like them A LOT OKAY

_________________________________________________________________________________

AUDREY’S POV

“We should get going now,” Dan said, exchanging glances with Phil.

I don’t want them to leave. I want to spend more time with Harry. I want to be with him for another long, long time. “Alright,” I sighed, pulling myself out of Harry’s grasp. I patted my thighs and stood up, stretching.

“By the way,” Harry said, standing up next to me. “I like your hoodie.”

I smiled. I knew he liked Jack Wills, but I didn’t really plan to wear it to impress him. “Thanks,” I said, taking the last sip of my fourth mocha and tossing it in the can.

“Bye Dan, bye Phil,” I said, opening the door. They waved at Harry, before climbing into their separate cars and drove away, leaving Harry and I alone completely.

“Thanks for the smoothies,” He said, walking towards his car. I followed, leaning against his door as he opened it.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” I blurted. I slipped my hands in my back pockets, looking down. I let my long curls fall in my face, covering how much I was blushing.

“Yeah, get in. We can come and get your car later,” he said, walking to the passenger side to open the door for me. I smiled at him before climbing into his Audi, and damn this thing was nice. It completely filled out everything the paps gave him.

“So, where to?” He asked, turning the radio on. We both laughed when What Makes You Beautiful was playing.

“Anywhere,” I sighed, looking out the window. “Preferably where it isn’t raining.” I joked.

“So somewhere inside? I can take you to see a movie.” He suggested. I shrugged my shoulders. As much as I wanted to go to the movie theater, I can’t. Well, not one certain one.

“I’m actually kicked out of the one on First Street,” I confessed. He chuckled. “Um, why?” He was laughing pretty hard by now.

“I tried to, you know, record a video while watching The Hunger Games,” I giggled at my stupidity. “And some old lady yelled at me and reported me for screaming ‘fuck Peeta!’, so I am not allowed there for a month.”

We stopped at a red light, his face red with laughter. “I can take you to a different theater!” He said between laughs. “Because I really want to see that Miley Cyrus one.” He was calming down, thankfully, because that was awkward.

“Sounds absolutely perfect,” I smiled at him, and he looked at me and smiled. It was a nice, genuine smile, but it felt like more.  I liked when he had his arm around me, and I leaned a lot closer to him with every minute that passed. I honestly just wanted to be with him.  

“So, I want to know about you,” He said, his focus going back to the road.

I sighed inwardly. “I’m Audrey Taylor, I’m nineteen, I was born on Christmas, I attend Oxford Brookes for journalism, and I make Youtube videos for a living.” I said, trying to leave out everything from my childhood. “Tell me about you.” I stated, leaning back in my seat.

“I’m Harry Styles, I’m 18, I was born February 1st, and I don’t go to school because I am an internationally known pop star. I’ve also got an older sister, Gemma, and a MILF for a mum,” He giggled.’