Lonely.. and then.. PARTY!

Hey guys! So sorry for this chapter.. I think the reason it's so long is the song lyrics I put in. Bear with me please :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

AUDREY’S POV

I honestly never knew a house could be this clean. I cleaned the windows, dusted everything, made every bed, fluffed every pillow, mopped, swept, vacuumed, arranged my stuffed animals, tidied up everything in the Wall of Awesomeness, rearranged Awkward’s cage, and rearranged my bed room.

I have absolutely nothing left to do and it’s only seven.

I could call Harry, but I shouldn’t. I should let him be, I should give him a night to himself. Hell, I need to give a night to myself.

But I really miss him and he only left four hours ago. Maybe he’s doing things with the boys, maybe he’s out at a party. Maybe he is out drinking and hooking up with a girl. Whatever tickles his adorable little peach.

On second thought, I hope he isn’t hooking up with someone. He told me he wanted me forever, so hopefully he doesn’t go off hooking up with other girls.

I really need to stop overthinking.

HARRY’S POV

I never knew I could play video games for four hours, right in a row. I really need something to do with my life. I am Harry Styles, I can go out clubbing and shag three different girls and get drunk. I can’t do that to Audrey, though. I can always watch some of her videos, and maybe see what Sexual Saturday is really about. Yeah, why not?

I picked my laptop off of the ground, opening Youtube and searching “AudreyIsAwesome: Sexual Saturday.”

I clicked on the first one I saw, and waiting seventeen God damn seconds to watch some stupid fucking advertisement. Finally, it started.

“Hey guys, it’s Audrey here, of course,” I miss her voice. “And today is Saturday, so you know what that means! Sexual Saturday! Yay!” She shouted, standing up and jumping up and down. She sat back down, holding Awkward. “This week, Awkward has been my only love. Maybe it will stay this way forever, maybe it won’t. Who knows, I guess!” She said, kissing Awkward’s back. I swear there is something wrong with that girl.

“Now we all know about my comfort-fucks with Dan, also known as DanIsNotOnFire,” Woah, wait, what? I paused it. Did she just say she used to have comfort fucks with Dan? Or does she still? What is a comfort fuck, anyways? I played it again, shaking my head. “And I just thought you should all know, WE DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE!” A giant feeling of relief passed over me. “Dan, Phil and I have been the three best friends that anybody could have since, like, two years ago at Vidcom, where we met GloZell. Meeting GloZell was, like, the best thing that could ever happen to me.” She said. I know Glozell, and I also know that she has quite the crush on the band.

The video went on about celebrity gossip, which I honestly didn’t care for, but obviously many other people do. I watched video after video, looking at the clock to see it was 8:30 already and I have done nothing with my life today.

I can always call Audrey, but she’s probably busy. She said she had things to do tonight, so I won’t bother her. She also said she would call me later, and I’m still waiting for that to happen. I wonder if she knows how much I miss her. I wonder if she misses me, too.

I can call her. I can always call her. Or I can tweet something and hope she sees it.

@Harry_Styles: had a great day just chilling at home for the most part.. I also met an amazing girl named @Bailes56 who is in the hospital… Love you girl, stay strong!