Is It Love?

Hey guys! There is going to be  A CRAZY SHOCKER PLOT TWIST TO THIS soo........... mhm :) please leave comment & favorite. & if you read this, i love you.

______________________________________________________________________________

ELEANOR’S POV

“Holy shit! This apartment is, like, nicer than mine and Danielle’s put together!” I shouted. It really was. It was a retro looking living room with black and white furniture and walls, pictures lining the walls. “Where do you film?”

“In there,” She said, pointing to a small room. I saw all the posters on the wall and a turtle cage and smiled, running into the room. “Can I hold the turtle?” I asked, looking over Awkward. Audrey appeared beside me, giggling.

“You’re this interested with a turtle when you’re dating Louis Tomlinson? Okay, sounds good.” She said, pulling the turtle out of its cage. She handed it to me, and guided us along a hallway to her bedroom.

“There’s my closet, pick me out something to wear.” She said. Oh, yes we will. It was a walk in closet, a section for each article of clothing.

“Okay,” Danielle started. “I hate to be rude, but seriously, how much do you make?”

Audrey giggled. (A/N I’m putting this into American so you can understand it.) “Um, ten cents a video. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but I get a lot of views. 100,000 views are a thousand dollars, and that’s only per video.” Both mine and Danielle’s jaw dropped, but we quickly turned back around into her closet of a thousand things. I might have to steal something, damn.

AUDREY’S POV

Danielle and Eleanor picked out a tight, kind of skimpy black dress that reminded me of something someone would wear if they were a sex kitten. They re-curled my hair, as if I couldn’t do it myself, and put a little bit more makeup on me. Soon, we were out.

“All I need are ears and a pink nose and maybe some whiskers,” I said as we walked outside, and tons of hot flashes were on us.

“Oh shut up, you look hot,” They both said. I sighed and climbed into Danielle’s car, waving and smiling to the teenage girls outside of our windows. They all nearly fainted, just because I’m dating Harry Styles.

That feels nice to say. I am dating him now, I don’t have to pretend I’m not. We’re together now. Hopefully for a long time. I smiled and pulled out my phone, texting Bailey.

Audrey: Hey girl! How are you? Maybe I can come see you tomorrow… I have some exciting news! Love you (: x

Bailey: I SAW IT ON YOURS AND HIS TWITTER GIRL YOU ARE DATING HARRY STYLES! Anyway, tomorrow is great. Anyone else coming?

Audrey: (; if you want. I don’t know if the boys can or not.

Bailey: I love having girl talks with you Dani and Ele…(: if they can the boys can come too… tell Niall they’re having a chicken special this week.

I laughed, reading the text out loud. Bailey had met all the boys numerous times now, and Danielle and Eleanor. I have also spent a lot of alone time with her, and it’s fun. I always try to see if she remembers anything about dad, but she never does. On one half, it’s good, but on the other, it’s a shame.

Audrey: Sounds good. I’ll text you tomorrow, I’m out right now. Love you girl (: x

Bailey: Love you too :) x

@Bailes56: I love talking to my sister :) all you haters can back off, she’s amazing! @Audrey_IsAwesome :)

I favorited and retweeted it, because who doesn’t love sisterly love? I know I do. We pulled into the apartment lot, swinging around back where there were less paparazzi. We smiled at them all walking in, just ignoring them, but then I heard one that really got my attention.