This Is Really Happening

HI GUYS I'M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WENT TO A BONFIRE TONIGHT & THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WAS THERE & HE CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE I KIND OF MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF & STARTED CRYING BUT THEN HE KISSED ME AND UGH I WANTED TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. so yeah today was pretttty good. Okay enjoy thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HARRY’S POV

I did that. I can’t believe it, but I actually shagged her. I told myself I wasn’t going to until she was ready. She sure as hell looked ready, though. She said she liked it, too, so I’m just going to go along with that.

We ate our cake and watched some TV, just chilled out basically. Then her face brightened and she turned towards me with this big ass smile on her face. “What?” I laughed.

“We can go out to eat tonight! All five of you and me and Eleanor and Danielle!” She shouted.

“Yes we can, I think everyone’s free.”

“Well, call them or text them or teleport them here or something!” She shouted, pulling my phone out of my pocket for me. I shook my head, chuckling, and created a group message.

To: Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Danielle, & Eleanor: Hey, I was wondering if you guys all wanted to go out to eat tonight with Audrey and I?

Louis: I’m with Ele now, we both will be there.

Zayn: Sure.

Liam: Danielle says she can’t wait, and neither can I!

 Niall: Can we get Italian? I’ve been craving it.

Harry: Okay great, meet at mine & Louis’ apartment at seven? And yes we can get Italian Niall.

I told the plan to Audrey who smiled and ran into her bedroom. “What should I wear?” She shouted.

“We still have two hours…” I said, smiling and joining her by her closet.

“It won’t be long enough! I am going to Italian with One Direction and their girlfriends, I need to look flawless.” She said, pulling her shirt over her head. “I’m getting in the shower, don’t eat anything.” She called, walking into the bathroom. Girls these days.

AUDREY’S POV

Oh my god I am totally hyperventilating in this shower right now. I am literally going to die. I’ve always been really scared of meeting Liam because he’s so, like, responsible and I’m so, like, not. I doubt he’ll like me because I’m annoying and stuff. But I also love turtles. That is a plus.

I need to hurry up and shower or I am going to run out of time! I hurried up and finished my shower and walked out, realizing I forgot a towel. Just my luck.

I peeked my head out of the door to see Harry laying on my bed, looking at his phone. “Um, Harry?” I said, his attention turning towards me. “I forgot my towel.” He laughed at me, standing up.

“Where are they?”

“In the closet right outside the door. I need two,” I called. He walked back in with two towels and threw them at the door, just out of my reach. “Harry I can’t reach them,”

“Then I guess you have to step out like that,” He winked at me. Cheeky bastard. I sighed and pushed the door open more, walking out slowly. He whistled at me, grinning. I rolled my eyes and he threw his hands up. “We had sex earlier. You don’t need to be insecure around me.”

“YOU’RE INSECURE, DON’T KNOW WHAT FOR!” I shouted, walking back into the bathroom. I heard him chuckle and I laughed out loud, too, because I am just awkward that way.

I dried off and brushed my hair, and stepped out wrapped in my towel. “Okay, you have to help me with what to wear.” I said, opening my closet doors. “Where are we going, anyway?”

“La French,” He said, and I instantly turned to him with a dropped jaw. That is like the most expensive restaurant in all of London.

“Alright,” I said, going to my dress area of my walk in closet. “Should I do, like, red carpet or calm and collected?”

“Oh, calm and collected, definitely.” He said right away. I pulled out a dress from Jack Wills that was open backed and tied, crisscrossing and was a swoop neck in the front and had buttons down the middle. Perfect. I put on my clothes and walked out to see if Harry liked it.

“Yes, you look absolutely stunning. We’re leaving in fifteen minutes,” He said.

“WHAT? FIFTEEN MINUTES!?” I shouted as a smile appeared across his face. Dickhead.

“I hate you,” I said, throwing a pillow at him. “What do you do staring at your phone, anyway?” I asked, walking into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

“Twitter, text my mum, yeah that’s it but pretty much Twitter.” He said.

“You, like, never tweet anything though.” I said, and he didn’t answer. I heard my phone buzz on my dresser so I went out to look at it.

@Harry_Styles: @Audrey_IsAwesome thinks I don’t tweet enough so here I am just laying in bed tweeting. (Twitpic of Harry laying in bed)

“You are so lame,” I laughed, walking back into the bathroom. I finished getting ready, curling my hair and putting on minimal makeup. As I finished, we still had about twenty minutes. I collapsed on the bed next to Harry, careful not to ruin my hair.

“I’m actually really scared to meet Liam, because he’s really responsible and I’m not. And I think he’s going to think I’m white British trash or something because I’m random as fuck and nothing I say really ever makes sense. So then when Liam doesn’t like me, Danielle won’t like me. I honestly don’t know if Eleanor likes me either because she’s gorgeous and I’m not so someone as gorgeous as her, like, controls the world like her and Danielle go work out and shit and I sit at home making Youtube videos eating Nutella all day,” I said, somehow all in one breath. Harry was laughing at me, his hand grazing slowly down my arm, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind them. He obviously saw the goose bumps, but ignored them.

“For one thing, you like turtles. He will love you. And, all of us four boys are irresponsible so he’s used to it. Even if you are white British trash. And Danielle will aboslutley be in love with you, you guys are almost identical. Also, Louis said that Eleanor said she really likes you. She’s always been a Youtube fan of yours. And there is nothing wrong with eating Nutella. I like you no matter what you do.” He said, then kissed the top of my head.

“Now let’s go wait in the lobby for the limo to get here.”

Oh my gosh this is really happening.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short it's 6 am here & I need sleep. okay thanks. (: