Room For The Nutella

Hey guys :))))) please review and vote i'll give you a cookieeeee(:

______________________________________________________________________________

HARRY’S POV

“Audrey, Audrey, Audrey, wakey wakey,” I said gently, shaking her. We have an hour and a half until we’re scheduled for an open house, and I know she will be pissed if she’s late.

“Audrey?” I said, a bit louder. Sighing, I knew what I had to do. Even with morning breath. Leaning down, I kissed her forehead gently, then down the line to her nose. I kissed until I got to her lips, taking in the lovely scent of morning breath. She giggled a bit and I pulled away as she fluttered her eyes open to reveal the beautiful brown and blue mix her eyes were.

“You were awake the whole time, weren’t you?” I asked, kissing her forehead before climbing off of her.

She shrugged and stretched her arms up, yawning. “Maybe, maybe not,” She said, flicking the covers off of her to reveal a plain white tank top, but a hot pink bra under it and cleavage poking out, and just underwear. They were lime green and said ‘Hello!’

“Nice knickers,” I whispered, taking her hands and pulling her up. “Damn, you get fatter and fatter every day.” I joked, rubbing her belly lovingly.

She smacked my arm and turned to walk towards the shower, and I saw the back of her knickers said ‘Goodbye.’ Shit, she’s weird.

“I’m due for another video later, so we can’t be out long,” She called from the bathroom. I followed her voice and opening the door to see her standing there, naked. She looked at me and saw the expression on my face and rolled her eyes before stepping into the shower.

“Seeing you naked never gets old,” I sighed.

“Even when I’m fat?” She giggled.

“Even when you’re fat,” I assured. I heard her snicker and I sat up on the counter.

“How early did you get up?” She asked from the shower. “I mean, you’re already dressed and everything.”

I sighed, counting off times with my fingers. “Well, if I woke you up at ten, I woke up at 8:30.”

She poked her head out of the curtain, her hair on top of her head with shampoo all in it. She creased her forehead at me, her eyes widening. “Why so early?” She said, wiping her mouth from the dripping water falling into her mouth. I chuckled and hopped off of the counter, walking towards us. I pressed my lips to hers gently, taking her face in my hands.

“Harold, the water is running,” She whispered into my lips. I smiled, remembering she was standing naked in the shower. Boner.

“Oh, right,” I said back, and I felt her go weak in my arms. I smiled and kissed her wet forehead before she smiled and went back into the shower.

“Really though, why did you get up so early?” She asked.

“Eh, I woke up and I couldn’t fall back asleep. You know, a lot on my mind,” I sighed, looking myself in the mirror. I created a baby.

“Trust me, I understand. I’m going to be pushing a baby out of my fucking vagina.” She said.

“Language, Audrey. You can’t say those things in front of a baby.” I warned, causing her to laugh.

“You know what’s awkward?” She asked.

“You?” I tried, jokingly.

“Yeah, that,” She giggled. “But also, I realized why some teens think it’s weird to talk to their mothers.”