Just Now Getting to Forever

Sorry i haven't updated !! i was at camp and vacation but here's a cute chappie (:

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Who Knew

I need to get out of here. I’ve hurt Harry enough, I need to get out. I need to take Bailey and we need to run away together. I wiped my wet eyes and stood up, walking out of the room. I kept my head down, and I bumped into someone. A someone wearing tight jeans and a loose white T shirt.

“Harry, I need to leave,” I said, trying to push past him. He grabbed my arm and brought me back to him. “I need to get Bailey and get out of here.”

“What do you mean?” He said, taking my face in his hands, pulling me close to him.

“I mean I’ve hurt you too much, Harry. I mean everything I do has caused something negative to happen with you or the band or your friends or family, and I’m done hurting you. I love you too much,” I said, my voice cracking. “I’m so sorry,” I said.

His thumbs were making circles on my cheeks, wiping away tears. “But what about the house? What about the baby? What about the wedding? What are you thinking, Audrey? Everything you have done for me is positive. I love you,” He said, pulling me into his chest. I let out a couple sobs, staining his shirt. “I love you so much,” He whispered, his hands playing in my hair.

“This hurts like hell, you deserve to know that. I’ll be back, Harry. I promise,” I whispered, lifting my head up to see tears in his eyes and rolling down his face.

I looked at my choices. I could leave, and try my best to forget about Harry. It would be hard with publicity and them, you know, being all in the news. But it would be the best for me, for both of us. It would make us both happier in the long run. I know I need this for myself, but I don’t really know how to love anyone else.

Or I can stay with Harry and continue to learn things, and continue to fuck things up. But I will have this baby and I will live in that house.

I looked at his eyes, the bright green that seemed to be speckled with gold. I can’t function without those eyes.

“I’ll stay,” I whispered, crashing our lips back together.

__

HARRY’S POV

Am I supposed to feel bad? Am I supposed to be happy she’s staying? I honestly don’t know anymore. I don’t know what her random outburst was about, but I am so glad it’s over. One look in her eyes and I know I would be dead without them.

It’s moving day now, and Bailey is at Dan and Phil’s. We finished shopping for her and her bedroom, but we gave Dan an emergency credit card when she needs stuff. Bailey and I haven’t really left my house except for emergencies, but we both made tweets to clear things up, and so did Zayn and Perrie. We got Perrie to finally clear things up, but they still aren’t together.

@Audrey_IsAwesome: I did NOT cheat on Harry with Zayn! I hope you guys know I wouldn’t do that.. wow. We’re all very close friends and the only one I’m in a relationship with is Harry.

@Harry_Styles: Audrey didn’t cheat on me! It’s all a silly rumour!! Love you guys :) x

@zaynmalik: Audrey and I were never together. That’s so silly! :) xx

@PerrieEdwards: even though Zayn and I did break up, he didn’t cheat on me!

So, yeah that pretty much covers it. Audrey says everyone is still crushed over the Danielle and Liam breakup (which isn’t true) and now Zayn and Perrie, but then there are some people whose lives just opened up.