I Know You're Awake

AUDREY’S POV

I woke up on Harry’s chest as it rose and fell slowly. I hope he knows I love him so much, that is why I was going to leave. It wasn’t because I was falling out of love; it was because I’m falling too in love. And I still am.

“I know you’re awake,” He whispered, his fingers running through my hair.

“Damn, you caught me,” I sighed, running my fingers up and down his chest. “Unpacking day?” I asked, listening to his fast heartbeat. I still make him nervous, somehow.

“I guess so,” He said. “Louis and Niall wanted to help, I figured you wouldn’t want Zayn here, and Liam and Danielle are off somewhere on a boat which no one knew about,” He sighed, lifting up a strand of my hair and dropping it slowly.

“When will they be back together?” I asked. I hate this whole society thing. Management thought Harry had too much attention on him, so they moved onto Liam, which must suck. “I’m sick of this.”

“I am too, trust me. Hopefully soon, so we can all just go back to normal. And maybe Eleanor is going to come over with Louis and take you shopping, so get ready because they’ll be here in an hour,” He said, patting my back. I stood up, holding my back and stomach.

“This is starting to hurt, I’m becoming big,” I said, stretching and walking towards our suitcases, which were by the kitchen. I grabbed an old jumper of Harry’s out of his suitcase and a pair of leggings, walking upstairs. “First shower in the new house,” I said to myself.

__

HARRY’S POV

“Nice jumper,” I laughed as Audrey stepped down the stairs, wearing my old maroon jumper and leggings. She smiled at me playfully, opening the fridge.

“Thanks, some idiot with curly hair gave it to me,” She said, closing the fridge and realizing we had no food. “And I guess we have to go somewhere for breakfast?” She giggled, rubbing the back of her neck and twirling some of the hairs falling out of her beautiful, messy bun.

“Yeah, there’s a McDonald’s right up the road, I was sure you would approve of that,” I said, leaning against the counter as her eyes widened.

“Um, yes!” She said, running to the door and slipping on her moccasins. “Come on,” She called, running out the door and I heard the door slam. I chuckled and shook my head, walking out towards the car. She was in the driver’s seat.

“I’m going to drive because hashtag yolo!” She shouted, turning on her car and backing out of the driveway.

“Right,” I said, pointing which way the food was. “I’m sorry if I scared you last night,” I whispered lowly, and she did a double take look at me.

“You had every right to say what you said. I would be scared if you said what I said, you know, about leaving. You don’t need to worry about scaring me, I promise. You’re letting your feelings out, and I love that,” She said sympathetically, her hand landing on my thigh and her thumb making circles. I placed my hand on top of hers, holding our fingers together. “And you were right; we’re both going to make mistakes. We’re human, it’s how we learn. But I honestly think we’re best if we both stay.”

I smiled at her lovingly as she pulled into McDonalds, looking at me. “Go in or drive thru?”

“Go in, people get crazy at drive throughs,” I chuckled, from memories. Audrey looked at me and rolled her eyes, pulling into a parking spot.

“I don’t want to be attacked and mutilated this early in the morning,” She said, unbuckling her seat belt.

“Then stay in here, I’ll go get you food,” I suggested.