"I Didn't Know I Was Sharing." -Harry Styles

Hey guys! Sorry this one is so short, i wrote it very very quickly. But i like it. it really gets into Harry's feelings. Anyways, please review even if you don't like it, love you all :) x

_______________________________________________________________________________

PREVIOUSLY ON WHO KNEW

“And I hope you know we’re going to be p-parents, in April,” He whispered. I shook my head, I’m completely taken over right now. Is he going to do what I think he’s going to do?

“I just want you to know that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. My family loves you, the boys love you, all my other friends love you, but most importantly,” He said, pulling away from the tight grasp but still so close to me. “I love you.”

And then he did it. He put his hand in the pocket of his jeans, and kneeled down onto his knee. He pulled a small, black box from his pocket and I smiled. He was shaky, he was nervous. He was perfect. “Will you marry me?”

I looked at him in complete awe. I knew it had to be coming soon; I just guess I didn’t expect it. I smiled, biting my lip. His smile grew so much when he saw I was happy. “Yes,” I whispered, and he jumped off the ground and pulled me into a hug.

And it was like a movie. And it’s not often that you get to say that, but it was truly like a movie. He lifted me off of the ground, spinning us in circles. I hugged my arms around his shoulders, squeezing him. He set me down, his hands on my waist and the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back at him, and I kissed him. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Everything was so perfect. I felt my insides break right in half, of joy, of everything. Of any emotion anyone could feel, it was overdosing inside of me. I can’t contain it, I want to fall to the ground and roll around in happy tears.

“I know we messed up, but I don’t regret it at all.” He purred. “I think we’re going to have an amazing future. I know that through the bumps in the road, we will be able to pull through it,” He whispered into my ear, hugging me. I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck. My head was buried in his neck and I kissed it gently in that spot that always makes him go weak and he sighed. I believed him, too. I know we’re going to make it. I know there’s going to be fights, but I know we’re going to make it.

“I love you,” I whispered, pulling away. “When did you think of this?”

He shrugged. “I guess when we found out you were pregnant. I knew I was going to marry you anyways, even if we weren’t having Darcy. I knew you were going to be the one for me,” He said, nudging our noses together. “I always fancied you.”

“Audrey Elizabeth Styles,” I breathed. “I like the sound of that.”

He kissed my nose and his face got suddenly serious. “This is all under one condition,” He said, turning around towards the car. I looked at him with my forehead creased and licked my lips. He smiled again and I knew it was going to be something not as serious as I thought. “Darcy will be the flower girl.” He said, more of a demand.

I giggled, leaning my head on his shoulder. “I didn’t think we would be able to plan a wedding, move into a house, and do things with our lives in nine months. And I don’t want to be fat in wedding pictures. So we’re going to do it when she can walk?”

“Well, yes, or Eleanor or someone can walk her down the aisle.” He suggested.

“Eleanor and Danielle are going to be bridesmaids. And Bailey…” I said. My voice broke. “Bailey.”

“It’s okay, love,” He said, opening my door to the car. I shut it without climbing in and leaned against it. Harry leaned towards me and pressed our foreheads together and wrapped his strong arms around my waist. “High hopes, it’s gotten you this far.”