It's Time

Hi people :) I won't be updating as often because school has started. Sigh /: but please PLEASE stay updated, I post a lot on Tumblr : idk-man-one-directionn.tumblr.com & twitter : @kimmygracee23 so yeah, follow me on those to keep updated :)))) Enjoy noww(:

AUREY’S POV

I lay there in bed, ten weeks pregnant. I don’t sleep and I eat like an insane whack job, and my mood swings are just adorable. On the brightside, not everyone hates me like I thought they would.

We’ve done many interviews since everyone found out and more people are supporting us than hating us. For a good three days “We <3 Haudrey” was trending on Twitter, and I can’t say I’ve ever been so proud.

I’m still doing videos, too, and I’ve gained thousands of viewers. It’s actually kind of crazy and not what I expected at all, I honestly thought I would be driven into poverty and then everyone would hate me because I’m living off of Harry.

I haven’t talked to Dan, but Phil and I are hanging out a lot with the group and just one on one. And today I’m finding out special news about Bailey.

 “What time are we leaving?” Harry asked, walking into the living room and laughing at my choice of television show.

“For one thing, I’m allowed to watch A Baby Story. And I don’t know, about ten minutes. I’m so scared, Harry,” I sighed, falling sideways on the couch so I was lying on my back. Harry licked his lips and chuckled, leaning down next to me.

“You aren’t supposed to turn me on right before we go see my own sister, Styles,” I said. He laughed lowly and kissed my forehead.

“Stop that!” I said. He smiled and started standing up, but I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our faces were centimeters apart, and I saw in his eyes how terrified he was of knowing about Bailey. I honestly hope he can’t see the pain in my eyes, but I know he can.

“Your bump is showing,” He whispered, taking a quick glance towards my stomach but right back to my eyes.

“Really?” I said, not losing contact. “I can’t tell,”

“Everyone else can,” He whispered, finally leaning down to kiss me. I played with the small curls at the nape of his neck and pulled him closer to me. We situated so he was sitting on the couch and I (somehow) managed to be straddled on his lap, his face in my hands. I kissed his neck, right exactly where he likes it, and a small moan escaped from his throat. I smiled, I always smile when I make him make “noises” because, well, I can make Harry Styles make noises. I’m pretty special. Then again, I’m having his baby…

“We should go, big boy,” I said, kissing him gently once more before standing off of his lap.

“Wait, is that a new outfit?” He asked. I smiled; he’s so good with fashion.

“Yeah, Ele and I went shopping the other day when you were at that interview.” I said.

“You mean you don’t listen to all my interviews?”

“I’m still a fangirl on Tumblr,” I smiled, pulling my high-waisted skinny jeans up. “It kind of sucks, I won’t ever fit into these again,” I giggled, taking his hand and walking out of my apartment.

“We have something to talk about, though,” He said. I looked at him questioningly, and he smiled.

“You are so cute when you’re confused,” He thought aloud.

“What do we have to talk about, Harold? You can’t worry me like this,” I sighed. He pressed his lips together and slipped his hands in his back pocket, letting me get a glimpse of his (perfect) bum area, and then guided my attention back to him.