Mummy

AUDREY'S POV

"You got the basket, right?" I asked, throwing my suitcase in the trunk.

"Of course I did," He smiled, opening my door for me. "When did they say your due date is?”

"April 17," I smiled smugly. "I really want to tell people, I just don't want the outcome of it, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. You will be fine, I promise. Paul said he's trying to schedule us for Radio One in a couple of weeks. It will all be okay," he said, his hand landing on my thigh. I smiled and turned the radio on.

"I love this song!" I shouted, turning it up. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, always a favorite.

"Beauty queen of only 18, she had some trouble with herself," I sung quietly. "He was only there to help her, she always belonged to someone else," I continued, and I felt Harry's eyes on me.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" he asked, causing me to smile.

"Um, because I can't." I giggled, tapping my hand lightly on my thigh to the beat.

"Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while," I sung louder.

"'Cause she will be loved, yeah she will be loved," we sung together.

"Yes you can," he said.

"Anyway, I need to call Dan. He said he would feed Awkward... But I didn't tell him yet." I changed the subject, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"When I'm ready. I think I'm going to sleep," I said, taking my pillow out of the backseat.

"Okay, but if you sleep talk I'm going to pull over and record it." he said. Wait, what?

"I sleep talk?"

He smiled. "Yeah, but I don't tell you so you aren't embarrassed. It's actually really funny honestly,"

I blushed. "What do I say?" I said, situating myself.

"Sometimes you just mumble random things, sometimes you talk about your day, and sometimes you just start talking and it makes no sense at all," he chuckled.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. WAIT!" I shouted, pulling my phone out.

@Audrey_IsAwesome: home bound (: (twitpic of Harry driving)

"Okay, goodnight." I said before falling into a sleep.

HARRY'S POV

This is all so unbelievable right now. I'm going to be a dad. I don't really even know how to describe the way I feel... It's like I'm sad that we have to take a break from music, but I'm so happy because I love Audrey so much. I can't wait to start a family with her, I can't say I wanted to do it this early, but now that it's happening, I'm excited.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Audrey mumbled something.

At first it was just a bunch if gibberish, so I knew more was coming. I pulled off to the side of the highway, then pulled out my phone. I started recording when Audrey was still mumbling.

"Hey guys, it's Harry here. Well, Audrey and I are on our way to Holmes Chapel and she decided to go to sleep, and I told her I would record it if she sleep talks. So, yeah." I chuckled, just as she moved a bit.

"Stop it," She mumbled. "It had to be the chicken!" she said, a bit louder. I laughed, moving my hand to part of her exposed thigh.

"Audrey, what was the chicken?" I asked.