Surprise!

This chapter be super long but i love it please stick around to the end okay thanks remember review and you gotta live hardcore to be hardcore

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Who Knew

So we drove home and I dropped Bailey off and I went home, but Harry wasn’t up yet. I looked in the kitchen and through all the rooms, and when I got to our door it was closed. I knocked, gently. There was no response, so I thought I could open the door.

“Harry?” I asked, but it wasn’t Harry I saw.

“Who the fuck is she?”

__

Why is there a blonde in bed wearing Harry’s Pink Floyd shirt? Why does she not have pants on? Why does she look like sex on legs? Why does it look like she just woke up? “Harry?” I squeaked. He looked at me, he was in just his boxers and his hair, his face was colorless, maybe even more than mine, but I doubt it. “What the fuck,” I whispered before turning around and walking back downstairs.

“Audrey!” Harry called after me, but I ignored him. He didn’t….

“Audrey!” He shouted, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. “Audrey please,” He whispered, turning me around so our faces were centimeters apart.

“Please what? Please fucking what, Harry!” I shouted. “Forgive you? After you tell me all this bullshit about how much you love me? You buy a house with me to fuck someone else in it? That’s real classy, Harry. To think I actually fell for it! To think I thought you wanted this baby, that you wanted this house, that you wanted me,” I shouted in his face and he let me, clenching his eyes closed because he knew I was right. “Maybe Zayn was right all along.”

“Audrey, you don’t understand,” He said, his voice breaking. “I needed to feel something. I’m still a teenager, so are you! I have needs, and you can’t get those needs when you’re pregnant! I wasn’t feeling anything, Audrey!” He yelled.

“Then tell me, Harry! Tell me you aren’t feeling anything, maybe I would agree!” I yelled, walking towards the door. “Goodbye, Harry,” I whispered. “I’m leaving.”

__

I walked down the street, as far away from there as I could, and the only place I knew. Dan and Phil’s.

I walked right into their apartment and collapsed next to Dan on the couch, hugging him and letting my tears soak into his dark tee shirt. “Audrey?”

“He cheated on me,” I sobbed into his shirt. “I come home and there’s another girl in our bed, Dan,” I said. “I fell for it! I really fell for it!” I yelled. Bailey came running down the stairs to see me crying into him, and I shooed her away, but I have a feeling she stood in the kitchen listening.

“Oh my God,” I heard Phil say. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair.

“I can’t do this anymore,” I whispered, placing a hand on my giant bump. “What am I going to do? I have a baby in five months and it’s fatherless, I just sold my house, I don’t know what to do,” I whispered. “I need to call Anne.”

“You really want to talk to Harry’s mum?” Dan asked.

“She always knows what to say,” I gasped, picking up my phone and walking into a different room.

It rung a couple times before she answered. “He told me,” Was all she said and I broke down in tears.

“What was he thinking, Anne? What am I supposed to do? I didn’t do anything to deserve this,” I sobbed.