Nutella Heaven

“Don’t hate me,” I said quickly, leaning forward.

“We don’t hate you, it’s just… wow.” Eleanor said, shaking her head and resting her elbows on her knees, leaning on her palms.

“I know it is, and we’re going to handle it. I figure the band is going to take a break, and I know it’s going to be hard. The boys understand. Paul’s mad, but we knew that would happen, but he’ll get over it. We’re going to have to tell everyone too.” I explained. They nodded the whole time, but Danielle’s face looked super bright.

“I’m sorry, I’m really excited for this,” She confessed, smiling. I smiled at her and took another fry.

“I love it because I can eat whatever the fuck I want and not get judged.”

“Oh, we’re still going to judge you.” Eleanor laughed, standing up and taking my hand.

I pulled her into a hug, Danielle joining us.

“If you guys squeeze me to death, remember you’re killing two people.” I joked, and they let go. I smiled at them and walked into the living room, where the boys went to, and we were all smiling.

“We’re going to mum’s tomorrow,” Harry said, my face falling.

“The first time I meet your mum, I tell her I’m pregnant. Okay,” I said, sitting on the couch next to Zayn. I put my hand on my stomach, searching for some sort of life in my stomach, but then I remembered nothing could be there again. Just a small lump of almost… nothing.

“Actually, Harry’s mum isn’t one to judge quickly. She said she’s seen your videos and so has Gemma so I’m sure they’ll love you,” Louis said, matter of factly.

I smiled, Harry’s hand wrapping around me. “That is true. She told me she thinks you’re wonderful just from your videos, and when I said we had something to tell her she didn’t sound worried.” Harry comforted.

Niall smiled at me, making a small smile slip from my mouth. “Earlier me and Niall were talking about the fans, though. What are they going to do? I mean, I told Niall that I used to be part of that Twitter fandom… I know what they say about your guys’ girlfriends, which is me, and I can imagine what they would have to say about Harry being a dad… wouldn’t be pretty, at all.” I said, my forehead creasing. I try not to crease my forehead because my worst fear is getting wrinkles, but that’s irrelevant right now.

“They’re surely going to be pissed and there will be haters but what that thing pops out of you there’s no way they could hate you,” Eleanor said, pulling a water bottle out of the fridge. I smiled, that was true. A Harry Styles and Audrey Taylor baby would be pretty damn cute.

“I need to call Bailey,” I said, standing up and walking towards my phone, suddenly feeling cramps. I clutched my stomach, but it was too late, I already puked on the ground. I lifted my head to see Eleanor cracking up in the kitchen, and Danielle doing the same in the living room. The boys, on the other hand, are not laughing so hard. I couldn’t help but smile.

“I can’t help it,” I said, winking at them. “I’ll call room service because I will not clean that up. Baby puke is fine… Not big human puke.” I giggled, dialing the assistants office.

“Yeah, I just puked and I need it cleaned. Penthouse. Thanks, sorry.” I said, everyone cracking up around me.

“Um, yeah, I’m going to go call my sister.” I smiled, but Harry jumped off of the couch.

“Or we could drive up to the hospital now,” He suggested, shrugging. I smiled and said sure, walking to the door.

This is going to be insane. I am actually going to be a mother.