- twelve

sooyoung pov

i woke up to the sound of an alarm blaring in my ear. i reached across me to turn it off, startled by the face in front of mine.

"jesus hani i almost had a heart attack!" i groggily said, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"that's just too bad, isn't it?" she smiled, holding up her phone in front of my face. "were you trying to turn this off?"

"that's the key word. trying." i sighed, finally looking at the time displayed on her phone. "oh shit."

i ran to the kitchen to check the clock.

"hani, do we have school today?" i asked hurriedly.

"just like we do every monday." she nodded and walked towards me in the kitchen.

"hani." i breathed out, running a hand through my hair. "it's almost noon!"

"i know." her smile grew bigger.

"what do you mean you know? hani, we're late, we have to go!" i shouted, sliding my slippers. i threw my half open backpack on my shoulders and ran towards the door. before i could get there, hani stood in front of me, blocking my way.

"hani what are you doing!? we're going to get in so much trouble!"

"we'll get in more trouble with the teachers if we go late than if we don't go at all." she said with a smirk as she reached out her hand for my backpack. "we can always say we were sick. but if we show up now, we have to face confrontation with our teachers."

"hani. i need to learn." i slapped her hand down and reached for the doorknob behind her. she quickly deflected my arm.

"sooyoung. you're in pajamas. you can study online today." i sighed heavily.

"fine, hani. you win. we're ditching school today. are you happy?"

"yes. im very happy."

i put my backpack down and threw off my slippers. hani grabbed my hand and ran upstairs to her bedroom, dragging me with her.

she pushed me down on her bed while she opened her closet. pulling out a pink dress, she smirked at me.

"put this on. we're going somewhere."

-
dang i apologize, it's been like two whole days since i posted the last chapter 😔🤙

please pray for me guys

i have so many projects due and i'm not even close to done ksjsk

BUT i'm finished writing my short story for english class and i may be turning it into a longer version of itself and i might publish it as a ff later ;)