- fifty three

12:14 pm

donghyuck
do you have any ideas for our date?

me
i was thinking maybe ice skating?

donghyuck
yeah that sounds good

me
okay great!

donghyuck
um, but when we're done at the ice rink, i want to show you something. it's been long enough

me
uhhh what does that mean??

donghyuck
it means that there's a side of me that you haven't seen yet, and it's about time i share it with you

me
okay you're scaring me

donghyuck
don't be scared

donghyuck
i just want to be vulnerable with you for once. so far it's mostly just been jokes and stuff but you deserve to see a different donghyuck today.

donghyuck
but that is, of course, after we have fun :)

me
okay i guess

donghyuck
okay, so i'll meet you there in an hour

me
AN HOUR??? who do you think i am, the flash???

donghyuck
jesus just hurry up

me
fine then

i slipped off of the bed that chenle was nice enough to let me use, and headed to bathroom. i wasn't planning on looking too extravagant or anything because we were in fact just iceskating, but i also didn't want to look like a hobo.

so instead of going all out or not out, i put on some light natural makeup just to make me look a bit more appealing than normal.

once i was satisfied with my look for my first ever official date, and was sure donghyuck would like it too, i headed to my room.

in the closet, i didn't have too much to choose from, since most of my clothes were at my own house, where my mother is, so there's no chance i'm going back there any time soon.

i saw a cute, nice, but casual shirt i liked, and paired it with my favorite styled jacket. i didn't really desire wearing jeans today, but since that's all i had, i guess it'd have to do.

once i was ready, i made my way downstairs and gave a high five to chenle as his arms were in the air, stretching. he slowly lowered his arms, confused.

"where are you going?" he asked me.

"on a date, remember?" i chuckled at his still sleepy state.

"wait, that's today?" he shifted quickly on the couch to look at me with wide eyes.

"yup." i took a seat next to him. "i still have a few minutes before i have to leave, do you want some yogurt?"

"what, like from the fridge?" he asked, almost bummed that i wasn't going to get something better from a store or whatnot.