Chapter 3 (SMUT)

"L-L-Laxus?"
Freeds struggling ceased as he stared up at the lightning dragon slayers face.

Laxus's nostrils flared some as he inhaled before gently gripping Freeds chin, leaning down as he kissed him gently. He grinned as he licked over the others plump lips, pulling away with a hungry look on his face.
"All mine. Let's go."

Freeds eyes went wide in shock, but he slowly kissed back, wrapping an arm around Laxus's neck. Laxus groaned softly and bit on Freeds bottom lip, making the Rune mage gasp. Laxus took the opportunity to stick in his tongue, letting it explore every crevice of the mans mouth.
He tastes so sweet. Mate is perfect.

Freeds tongue soon joined the exploring, their tongues swirling around and fighting for dominance. Freed lost, but he was excited for what would happen next. Suddenly Freed was slammed against his wall, leaving a nice human sized dent in it, kisses being trailed down Freeds chin to his neck and upper chest.

Freed gasped and groaned softly in pleasure, his fingers tangling into Laxus's hair. He let out a shriek of surprise as Laxus picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist instinctively.

Laxus continued his kissing as he carried Freed up the stairs, easily smelling which room was his. He simply dropped Freed onto the bed and kicked the door closed behind them before looking back at the rune mage, eyes full of lust.

Freed gulped some, a bit afraid of the glint in his eyes. He didn't know what to expect and he was still in shock of Laxus being there.
I'm just a filler until Mira comes back. I shouldn't get attached. Laxus was suddenly on top of him in a flash, kissing his neck as he started fumbling with Freeds clothes, struggling to get Freeds coat off.
"Fuck. Too many fucking buttons. Mm you taste so sweet."

Freed shivered happily and stopped his hands, crawling off the bed carefully and taking off his clothes as quick as he could, folding them and setting them on his dresser. He turned back to Laxus and was surprised at how quickly he had stripped. He suddenly felt very shy and quickly covered his member with his hands, blushing lightly. Sure Laxus had seen his nude body before, but this was a different setting and a different outcome from washing in a shower. He tried to force his wandering eyes to stop as they hungrily scanned over the lightning mages body, inspecting every inch with a sense of eagerness.

Laxus growled at the sight of the other male covering himself and pulled Freed down onto the bed. He started attacking his mouth again as he pinned the his hands up against the headboard.
"Don't cover up. Beautiful so beautiful. All mine now."

Laxus purred happily as he started kissing Freeds neck again, starting to suck on it, hard. He felt Freed tense beneath him and smirked a bit as he pulled back and admired the bruise he left before starting to kiss and suck along his chest in different areas.

Freed moaned happily and jerked every so often, his member standing high and proud after a few more hickeys. Laxus grinned and teasingly licked down his chest, staring at Freed as he moved down. He slowly sat up and moved his body down a bit more, staring at the weeping member that was begging for attention. Laxus smirked some as he licked at the slit, tasting the saltiness from the precum on its head. He grinned and lapped at it a few more times, listening as Freed moaned out happily with each lick.

Laxus smirked and put 3 fingers to Freeds mouth.
"Suck. The wetter the better for you. I know you don't have lube here."

Freed nodded and started sucking on the fingers, avoiding eye contact with Laxus's eyes. Once Laxus deemed they were good enough, he took them from Freed and smirked at him.
"Don't tense up or it'll hurt more."
Laxus slowly spread Freeds legs out of the way and propped them up on his hip, staring at the sight in front of him. He blew a breath onto the pink hole and chuckled some as it clenched up. He slowly inserted his first finger into the pink hole, taking his time to get knuckle deep, earning a groan of pain.
"Relax. I've got you don't worry."

Laxus decided to cause a distraction to the tense male, slowly using his tongue to start licking Freeds nipples, feeling them harder under his touch. He slowly started moving his finger as Freed moaned, letting his tongue dance across the pink mounds. Laxus heard Freed cry out some as he inserted a second finger, slowly starting to scissor him as he continued his attack on his nipples. Laxus smirked some at the writhing rune mage as he inserted the third finger quicker than he the second, stretching him carefully. Laxus kept moving and stretching his fingers before simply shrugging and pulling them out.
"Think that's good enough..."

Laxus glanced down at his own hard member, frowning in thought. He sighed before spitting into his hand, using his own spit to lube himself up enough to hopefully not cause too much pain. He slowly inched in before a loud moan caused him to snap his hips forward, sinking in fully. He grinned as he felt Freeds walls clench around him, fighting back his own moans of pleasure. He waited patiently as he felt Freed clench and unclench around him, grinning down at him.
"Tell me when alright? I don't want to hurt ya."
A simple nod from Freed after a few minutes signaled the start of his hips slowly moving in and out. He started gaining speed, trying to control his inner dragon enough to not break the male beneath him too quickly. He let himself stare down at Freeds face closely, still gaining speed. The bed creaked and the headboard cracked against the wall a bit, soft grunts escaping his lips, mixing with the loud moans coming from the male beneath him.

Freed groaned out a bit in pain, as Laxus started to push in, gasping in pain. It took him a bit for his body to relax again and he couldn't find his voice to speak, hoping his nod would suffice as consent to keep moving forward. As Laxus started to move, Freed felt moans start to escape him and his eyes rolled back into his head a bit in ecstasy as the speed picked up. He found himself moaning and groaning as Laxus fucked him roughly, his nails digging marks into Laxus's chest unable to grip anything else. He let his hands grip onto the blondes shoulders, unable to control himself as he dug his nails into him. He suddenly cried out loudly in pure bliss as Laxus rammed into something. He watched a grin form on Laxus's face and his body made the noise again as Laxus cruelly rammed the spot again. A patch of warmth was forming in his lower stomach and before he knew it, cum splattered over his stomach and up onto Laxus's chest as he let out a happy cry, his toes clenching into Laxus's hips.

Laxus smirked down at Freed as a angelic noise came from him, letting out a happy groan as cum splattered onto him. He let out a happy moaning as he came with a final ram into him, feeling as Freeds inner walls clenched tightly around him. He stared down at the flushed mage before smirking and kissing Freed. He slowly pulled out and grinned eagerly, trailing his hand down Freeds chest.
"Catch your breath. I got more in me still."

Freed whimpered a bit as he felt his bottom empty, missing the feeling already. He yelped in surprise as Laxus flipped him over onto his stomach, now on his hands and knees. A slap on his ass had him moaning softly, gently hands parting his cheeks. He knew he was in for a long next few days.
_______________________

They ended up fucking like rabbits through the night, finally stopping after the fourth round because Freed had literally passed out. Laxus nuzzled Freeds neck gently as he laid down beside the sleeping male, before biting into it, Freed groaning in response in his sleep. Laxus licked the blood away as he purred proudly at his forming mark. Both mages fell asleep, tangled together happily after their exhausting mating season, but both eager for more to come.