Chapter 10

Freed slowly woke the next day, yawning softly. He tried to sit up, but found himself trapped. He looked over and blushed heavily, seeing Laxus fast asleep, his arms wrapped tightly around Freed. Freed sighed and tried to undo his grasp, feeling a bit nauseous.

Laxus groaned unhappily in his sleep, but released his hold on his mate. Freed smiled and kissed his cheek gently before running off to the bathroom, closing the door beside him as he knelt beside the toilet. He started vomiting harshly into the toilet and groaned softly. He felt his hair lifted away at one point but didn't look to see who did it. Once he finally finished vomiting up, Freed felt himself lifted up and placed back into bed. He sighed and curled into Laxus tiredly, dozing off again.

Laxus woke to the sound of vomiting and ran to his bathroom hurriedly. He gasped at the sight of Freed bent over the toilet, clutching at it desperately. Laxus sighed and pulled Freeds hair back into a pony tail for him, rubbing his back and stomach soothingly. Once Freed appeared to be done, Laxus picked him up and laid him in bed again. He started cleaning off his face gently and smiled, nuzzling his neck gently. He kissed his forehead gently before heading downstairs to start on breakfast.

Freed woke to someone muttering to him and his stomach being rubbed. He looked around tiredly and yawned with a smile, seeing Laxus bent over him happily.
"Morning. What's that?"
He eyed a tray that Laxus was balancing in one hand, aware of his hungry he truly was.

Laxus laughed and sat beside Freed on the bed, setting the tray in his lap.
"I uh tried to make you breakfast but I burned everything...so I went to your favorite diner here and got your usual order"
Laxus grinned and watched as his mate tucked into the food. It was gone in minutes and Laxus was surprised. Freed normally savored his food and took his time.
"Feel better my darling?"

Freed nodded and licked his lips before moving the tray over. He stood and headed to the bathroom.
"Much better thank you so much. I'm going to shower now alright?"

Laxus grinned as he heard the shower turn on, debating. He heard Freeds happy groan as he stepped into the water and found his clothes off in an instant as he went to hug his mate from behind. Laxus nipped at his neck gently, grinding against him.

Freed moaned happily before shaking his head, blushing heavily.
"Please Laxus not right now. W-we just got together and we need to go see Porylusica soon."

Laxus huffed but nodded, kissing his cheek gently. He smiled and started to massage the rune mages scalp as he applied shampoo. He purred happily at how Freeds face looked to be in pure bliss. Once Freed was all cleaned, Laxus went to get some clothes for both of them.

Freed started to get dressed before he was stopped. He looked confused, staring up at Laxus.
"Wha-"

Laxus pulled on one of his t-shirts over Freeds head, purring happily as he saw how loose it was on his mate. He smiled and allowed Freed to pull on his own pants and got himself dressed as well.

Laxus grabbed Freeds hand and led him downstairs, grabbing his normal coat. He led Freed outside as they headed into the woods, towards Porylusicas.