Gale 1

Gajeel was sitting at the bar top drinking when he heard his name being called. He internally cringed as he turned around to face his mate.

"GAJJJEEEELLLLL!"

"Oi shrimp no need to scream my hearing is still top-notch."

Gajeel rubbed his left ear as he felt arms wrap around his waist, leaning back some.
"What's up with you? How'd it go with the grumpy hag?"

Levy just smiled at him with a twinkle in her eyes. She kept hugging him for a bit longer before letting him go and sitting on the stool beside him.
"Great actually. I have to research that liquid she used because it was so interesting. But anyways don't freak out, but I uh. I'm pregnant Gajeel-kun. You're going to be a dad."

Levy gasped in fright as Gajeels eyes rolled back into his head and he fell off his stool. She yelled for help as she kneeled beside him, slapping his face with one hand and holding his hand with the other.
"Gajeel-kun? Gajeel?! GAJEEL WAKE UP!!"

It took a few minutes and some water shot in his face, curtsy of Juvia, before Gajeel was sitting up again on the balcony on the sofa with Levy in his lap. She sighed as she wiped the last of the water from his face with the rag Kinana had given them before holding it in her hands nervously.
"Gajeel? Are you alright with this?"

Gajeel sighed and wrapped his arms around her midsection, pulling her into a hug.
"Tch. Don't tell none of those runts down there, but I've always wanted a family. I just wish it wasn't this soon. I thought we'd be married first and we'd plan for a pregnancy."

Levy smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder, brushing through his hair with her fingers.
"I mean it's not terrible timing. The war with Alvarez ended a year ago and we've rebuilt basically everything again all over. You and I have been dating for 3 years already. I mean we're even living in the same house together...I mean it's with Jet and Droy too, but it's close. I think we can do this Gajeel. No wait scratch that. I know we can do this. I think you'll be a great dad."

Gajeel slowly smiled and pulled her into a kiss.
"Dammit Shrimp you know all the facts. We got this. We'll do better than that flame breathing idiot and ice princess. Want to head home now? Jet and Droy aren't even here right now and that means it's all ours."
He winked at her with a grin.

Levy blushed lightly and nodded, standing and grabbing his hand as they walked out together, fingers locked together.
_______________________

They were soon back in the house, Gajeel had pushed her up against the wall gently as he kissed her. They were mid makeout when the door slammed open behind them and they both looked at the opening, startled and red in the face.

Rogue didn't even notice them as he ran past them and up to the room he had been staying in. Gajeel and Levy shared a look before Levy was on the ground again, holding hands as they hurried upstairs.

Levy knocked on the door with a worried look.
"Rogue? Is everything alright?"

Silence followed afterwards and Levy gave Gajeel a look. He sighed and pounded on the door, ignoring the soft crying sounds coming from behind it.
"Oi Ryos! Open up. We gotta talk."

Rogue opened up the door, tears running down his face. The couple looked at each other before pulling the male into a hug, sitting on the bed with each other.

Levy smiled at Gajeel as they comforted the black haired teenager, take note of how protective he was of Rogue. She knew for a fact that he was going to do fine as a parent despite the anxieties she knew he had.
_______________________

A month later and Levy was waving with Gajeel as their unexpected house guest boarded the train. She smiled as she pulled on Gajeels hand, leading him to a doctors office in town.
"Porylusica has enough on her hands with the boys pregnancies so I told her I'd do all the main checkups with someone more local to ease her stress. Also surprise. We have our first appointment now."

Levy laughed as Gajeels face and led him into the building and made him sit down before she checked in. She waited in his lap with him, comforting the panicked male before they were called back.

Gajeel watched as his girlfriend laid back on the raised bed, eyeing the male doctor. As soon as her shirt was partially lifted, he let out a growl and grabbed the males wrist.
"Get out. New doctor now. Female."

The poor terrified doctor scrambled out with a nod. Levy sighed and slapped his chest.
"Gajeel-kun! Don't scare the doctors away. They're just trying to do their job so let them!"

Gajeel sulked, but agreed, watching their new female doctor work.
_______________________

Levy stood in front of their fridge with a smile, staring at the new ultrasound picture that was on it. She glanced up at Gajeel who had tears running down his cheeks. She gasped and turned to face him.
"Gajeel! What's wrong?"

Gajeel smiled as he picked up Levy and kissed her passionately.
"I'm just so happy Shrimp. We're having a baby and it's all setting in. That's our baby on the fridge. In you. Our baby. No one else's baby. We need to move out. Get our own place. There's so much to do and I'm so happy it's with you. I couldn't picture anyone better to be with."

He set Levy back down and wiped his cheeks, grinning as he settled down on one knee and pulled out a box.
"So it ain't anything special or nothing fancy. But we've been dating for almost 3 and a half years now. And dammit Shrimp you're perfect. You've brought out the best in me and you really changed my life. Now I want to change both our lives forever. Levy McGarden. Will you marry a loser like me?"

Levy had tears running down her face as she hugged onto him.
"Of course you big metal head! I'd always marry you!"
She pulled him into a kiss and they both grinned as Gajeel slid the band onto her hand.

"I made it myself with some help from pinkys heat. I got the jewel from a store and Lucy helped me pick it out. She knew what you liked in that department and they all really helped me make it perfectly."

Levy smiled as she admired the silver band that was covered in light blue sapphires in the metal, with a diamond in the center sticking up.
"It's beautiful Gajeel. I love you."

"I love you too Levy."