Stingue 1

Rogue was avoiding Sting ever since he came back from Porylusicas with everyone else. He had shut himself up in Gajeel's guest room that the boys had been staying in since they arrived and refused to come out.

Even now on the train heading home, Rogue was quiet and curled up on his own seat. Sting just watched him worriedly from his own seat as he tried not to vomit, watching his mates face become greener and greener. A smell of vomit filled the small train compartment as the green finally left Rogues face and Sting just let out a soft sigh. He went over to the black-haired male, avoiding the pile carefully, gently pulling his head into his lap. Rogue made a noise of protest, but didn't try and move away. He was soon asleep and Sting just watched him sadly, running his fingers through the males hair.
"Oh Rogue...I wish you wouldn't put up walls. I'm here to help you. In sickness and health. Til death do us part. One day I'll quote that to you proudly in front of everyone...for now rest darling."
_______________________

As soon as they were home, Rogue had locked himself away in his room again. Even poor little Frosche wasn't allowed in and the poor cat was crying to himself sadly outside the door.

"Rogue-sama! Frosche wants Rogue-sama!"

Sting sat beside the little green cat in a pink frog onesie, pulling him into a hug.
"I do too Frosche, but Rogue's going through something right now. We just need to wait and support him as best we can alright? Now how about we go pick up some desserts and dinner from the town?"

Frosche wiped his eyes and nodded with a small smile.
"O-Okay Sting-kun...you love Rogue-sama right?"

Sting blushed lightly in embarrassment as he nodded.
"Of course I do Frosche. I'm never gonna let him leave me. No matter what."

Frosche nodded, apparently pleased with his answer, before heading to the cats room calling for Lector.

Sting smiled as he watched the exceed walk away, slowly standing and leaning against Rogues door. He could hear soft sobs coming from inside and sighed softly.
"Rogue? We're gonna go get some dinner for us all. We'll be back in like an hour or two. Stay safe alright babe?"

Sting heard a soft 'okay' in response and smiled softly before heading out to the town with the exceeds.

Rogue covered his mouth with his hand as he sobbed on top of his bed, his other hand clutching his still flat stomach.
He's gonna hate me. He's gonna leave me. I can't lose Sting because of this pregnancy. Please I can't lose the man I love.
_______________________
Sting was back an hour and a half later, laying out all their food options on the table. He had gotten a variety in case, not knowing what his mate would want to eat. He made sure the exceeds were settled in their seats at the table before going to Rogues room, sighing softly before knocking on the door.

"Rogue? Hey we're back with dinner. Please come out and eat with us. You lost all your lunch on the train earlier so don't even claim you're not hungry. If you're not out in 5 minutes I'm going to break in this door and drag you out myself."

Sting heard some shuffling around and backed up, leaning against the wall across from Rogues door. He perked up as the door finally opened, rushing over and hugging onto Rogue. He peppered his face with kisses and grinned widely.
"Hey bug-a-boo! I missed seeing your beautiful face. Come on now. Let's go get some food back in you."

Rogue looked startled by all the sudden attention, his face going dark red as he tried to cover his face with his hair. He slowly nodded and let Sting keep hugging on him as he was led to the kitchen. He sat in his usual chair at the table beside Frosche and Sting, staring at the variety in amusement.

"This is why I never let you shop...you can never make up your mind about anything. This is why you need me here."

Sting smiled and shrugged happily, leaning over to kiss his cheek.
"Oh well. I didn't know what you wanted so I just got a little of everything. Now eat up because you and I need to talk after dinner. Alone."
He made sure to look at the exceeds when he said the word alone, watching as both cats subtly dipped their heads into a small nod of agreement.

Dinner went by quieter than usual, Frosche and Lector filling them in on what had been happening at the guild since they'd been gone. Sting filled them in on what had happened on their trip away and all was going good until Frosche spoke.

"Is Rogue-sama pregnant like Midnight is?"

Rogue just paled and stopped his movements, staring down at his plate silently. Sting inhaled sharply as he glanced between his mate and their exceeds. He didn't know if he should run away or comfort Rogue.

While Sting was debating everything, Rogue slowly nodded as he set down his chopsticks.
"Yes. I am pregnant...Porylusica confirmed it with the other slayers. I uh...I'm sorry Sting. I'll leave if you don't want me around anymore."

Sting just stared at Rogue in shock, mouth gaping around like a fish. He slowly whooped and stood up, hugging onto Rogue as he let out happy sobs.
"I'm going to be a father! Rogue you're never going to leave my side again!! I love you so much. I'm the luckiest idiot in the world."

Sting kissed Rogue happily, letting it last a little longer before yanking up the end of Rogues shirt and staring at his stomach lovingly. He let his hand roam over the flat area and shivered some.
"I can't believe we're going to be parents. Frosche! Lector! We're gonna have a baby in the house!"

Frosche was smiling happily, crawling out from his seat to join Sting on Rogues lap, putting his paws on Rogues stomach with him. He was babbling about babies happily to himself, hugging onto Rogue happily.
"Fro-mo-sama is happy Rogue-kun."

Lector was sitting in his seat still eating, but smiling as he nodded at Stings antics. It was easy to tell the exceed wanted to join them, but he was too proud and stubborn to break down his walls.
"Congrats Sting-kun, Rogue-kun."

Rogue blushed lightly in embarrassment under all the attention, rubbing his face with his hand.
"It's uh not a baby Sting. We're having er...twins? We're having twins..."

All of Fiore could probably hear the excited cheering coming from the house as the new father celebrated their luck.