Info Page

Dragon slayer mating season consists of 2 different sections.

Pre-mating season is when the slayers start becoming more possessive of their mate and are known to lash out against those who would come near. Dragon slayers during this time are also more clingy, constantly craving the touch and scent of their mate.

During the mating time itself, Dragon slayers bond and mark their mate as they breed. Male to female pairings are almost certain to yield a baby if protection is not used. Same gendered couples are extremely horny, but it's not documented in books the outcomes of their coupling.

The marking of a mate involves the Dragon Slayer biting into the side of their mates neck. A special chemical only released during mating season seeps into the wound and the mark itself is unknown as to what it is.

Dragon slayers come in 2 positions, submissive or dominate.

Submissive dragon slayers are normally the females, but it's possible to find a male submissive. The submissives are the "bottom" of the sexual encounter and are like animals in heat. They produce a slick that allows easier sex and all submissives have a higher chance of ending up pregnant, even the males. In fated pairs of 2 men, the dragon slayer is normally the dominate, but no one has researched the other male in detail if they have the submissive abilities.

Dominates are the "top" of the sexual position. Dominates are normally male, but females aren't rare if they show up. Dominates are the more aggressive and possessive natured spirits. They don't like another dominated presence around their mate and are known to fight until the other is dead if necessary.