Chapter 7

Jesus this story just keeps going up in views. Lol thanks guys for the support. And here I thought I was Crap at writing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White. Everything was white. Freed groaned as he slowly sat up, looking around at the room he was in. He winced as he moved his arms, looking down at all the needles in his arm. He looked over at the door as someone ran in and began looking at all the machines.

"Good good you're awake. That blonde boy was pretty worried about you. He seemed to know more than us somehow. You need to rest here for a few more days and then we'll get you all the information packets you'll need."

Freed blinked in confusion.
"Blonde boy? Packets? Why do I need packets?"

The doctor blinked before smiling.
"You didn't know? Mr. Justine. You're pregnant."

Freed saw his world spinning before going black.
_______________________

Laxus sat out in the waiting room, waiting for any news on Freeds condition. 5 hours. He had been waiting for 5 hours after rushing Freed in to the local hospital. He had found the man passed out on the floor, shaking as he had what looked like a seizure. Laxus had managed to get him to stop shaking before looking around for clues. Once he spotted blood in his vomit and the black lines running down Freeds body he knew something was medically wrong. He had told the doctor of the possibility of the man being pregnant before being led to a room to wait in.

Laxus looked up from the floor as the door opened, sitting up straight at the sight of the doctor from earlier.
"How is he? Is he gonna be okay?"

The doctor nodded and sat down in the seat across from him.
"He was awake for a short time. We did some testing to er rule out the possibility you had given us about his condition. His blood work and urine samples both came back positive for high levels of estrogen and other chemicals never found in a man. He is indeed pregnant, but only a few weeks it seems."

Laxus groaned and held his head in his hands as he nodded. Shit I was right. I knocked him up. He's going to kill me.
"Did you tell him when he woke up?"

The doctor nodded and sighed as the man ran a hand through his hair.
"Mr. Justine fainted right after we told him. We believe it was a mix of exhaustion, dehydration, and the shock of the news that caused it. He's being given liquids to get his health up, but something in his body seems to be killing him off slowly. All our disease and magic tests came back negative so we think it might be the fetus."

Laxus shook his head as he looked up.
"No it's not the baby. When can I see him?"

"Visiting hours are up for the day, but if you're his family we can get you some pillows and such if you wish to stay in his room. We can't provide beds or anything but we have chairs"

Laxus nodded as he stood hurriedly.
"I'm his er boyfriend. He has no living relatives so I'm the closest thing he has to family"

The doctor nodded and waved his hand for Laxus to follow him as he led him to Freeds room. He opened the door for him before going to get some things for Laxus.

Laxus gulped before he stepped into Freeds room, cringing at the sight of the mage. Freed was so pale and the black lines nearly covered his whole body. His breathing sounded forced and like a struggle. His hair was paler than he remembered and the cowlicks the rune mage was so proud of were missing. He was so different.

Laxus sighed and settled in the chair besides Freeds bed, resting his head on his arms as he watched Freed breathe. He didn't remember falling asleep.

Laxus woke suddenly as someone gasped, jumping up, ready to fight.

"L-l-Laxus?"