Ch.23

~Time skip to later that night~ ~Warning Lemon~
Well a promise is a promise, but I didn't know that this promise includes rope. Jess has stripped me down and tied me to her bed posts. When I thought of her and I's first time, I didn't imagine it like this. Looking at my surroundings, I see a ton of knifes and swords laying around her room in neatly collections. Everything from smallish pocket knifes to katanas make up the shelves in her bedroom, while posters like 'Kill Bill' and 'Friday the Thirteenth' make up her wall.
The bathroom door flings open and a naked Jess is standing in its framework holding a decent sized kitchen knife. "Are you ready to do this Y/n?" She asks with a horrifying, yet sexy smirk. Sweat is trickling down my body, but I manage to give her an answer after a nervous gulp, "Y-Yes?" Okay maybe it came out as a question, but my mind is so confused whether to be scared or not, but my body is sending out mix signals. My boy stands to attention, but the rest of my body is shivering.
She slowly, but seductively makes her way over to me and gets on me. The blade of the knife finds my throat and I can't help but gulp. "Don't worry baby, I won't hurt you..." She leans down at my ear, "Unless you want me to." Her lips plant a kiss on my cheek, then she leans back up. "O-Okay." After taking the knife away from my throat, I let out a relieved sigh. "Are you ready to become mine?" She asks as she arches a brow and positions herself over my boy. "I'm ready when you are." She smirks and slowly puts me inside her. I can tell she's a virgin because the familiar barrier is trying to prevent me from entering.
Letting out a small whine, she quickly, but slowly slams down on me. My instincts are to automatically hold her when they see her in pain, but these ropes are doing their job and preventing me. "Are you okay?" I ask honestly worried. A stray tear rolls down her cheek, but she manages a lip biting nod. She holds the knife against my throat as she begins to rock back and forth. "Sorry if this seems weird... Its just one of my sexual fantasies." I give her a smile, but speak carefully, not wanting the knife to cut me, "Its okay. We all have our fantasies... Everyone's is different." She gives me a little bright smile and begins to thrust faster as it seems my comment made her more aroused.
Moaning and pants fill the room as Jess continues to go faster. I can feel her walls closing down on my boy tighter and tighter with every thrust. "Y/n! I'm coming!" Her knife's tip penetrates my throat. She probably didn't mean to, but with all the pleasure building up to its peak, she probably didn't notice. After a few more hard thrusts, she climaxes and luckily for me, the knife doesn't wager. She rubs her left breast with her free hand and continues to sit on me. "That... Was... Amazing." She pants out with a satisfied smile, but it drops when she looks at my neck. "Oh gosh Y/n! I'm so sorry! I didn't know I cut you!" She disconnects us and immediately puts her knife away and tends to my cut.
Cold hands meet my hot throat, sending a shiver down my body. Her face becomes sad, so I kiss her forehead, "Its okay Jess, its just a little scratch. You just got caught up in the moment and it slipped, but that's okay. My adrenaline prevented it from feeling the pain mostly." She looks up at me with a frown, so I kiss her with a smile. "I don't care if I get hurt or not during sex. I just think of it as rough foreplay. And as long as my girls are satisfied, then I'm satisfied." She looks back to my boy, then back at me. He's still at attention. "Well, I feel the same way." She crawls back down me and starts to stroke me. A moan escapes my mouth, especially when she begins sucking me. My body arches as I begin to feel my climax. "Jess, I'm coming!" She looks up to meet my gaze with her own seductive glare, but she continues to suck me until I climax.
"You taste good." She says as she wipes my juices from the corner of her mouth with her fingers and licks them. Heat rises to my cheeks, "Thanks, but can you untie me now? I don't like being tied up if it isn't in sex." She kisses me and cuts all of the ropes and lays beside me when she's done. "Thanks Jess." "Anytime Y/n. I love you." "I love you too." I kiss her forehead then we go to sleep.

~Time Skip to next night.~
"Grr, I hate putting these things on." The black tie is wrestling my fingers for dominance around my neck. I was just kidding about taking the winning team of water volleyball on a date, but before I could explain that I was kidding, the girls took me up on it. I'm not a man to back down from a challenge, but taking six girls on a date and all with different personalities? I'm in for a treat. "Finally." My fingers won the challenge facing the treacherous black tie. Straitening out my suit and fixing my hair, I'm ready for my first date.
Leaving my room and heading down the steps in my penguin suit, I'm greeted by Slenda. "Wow Y/n," she puts a strand of her jet black hair back in place out of her face, "you look great." Her cheeks light up a faint pink. "Thanks Slenda, is Ann ready to go?" Yes, team Ann won, but I would've been happy taking any team's members on a date. "Oh, um... Yes she is. She's waiting outside for you." She waves her hand at the door with a little bowed head. She must be kind of disappointed that her team didn't win, but even though some of the girls didn't win, I'll make it up to them sooner or later. I kiss her on the cheek, "Thanks for the information." She blushes, "Y-You're welcome. Go have fun." "I will." I go over to the door and head out.
"Wow. You look absolutely stunning." I say to Ann and she blushes madly.