Ch.42

"Okay Y/n, just one more step... And there we go." Jane helps me down the last step that connects the second floor to the entryway of the manor. "Thanks Jane." I kiss her forehead on top of her wet bangs. Traces of Japanese Cherry Blossom scent lingers from her black hair onto my lips. "You taste good." Pink emerges from her cheeks after that little teasing compliment from our shared shower. She kisses me, "You do too." Now my cheeks are lit. She chuckles, "Come on you, let's go get some food." "Ladies first." Her hand finds the small of my back, "Injured before anyone though." I roll my eyes with a smile, and motion her into the dining room with my right crutch, "Go on." She folds her arms with a smirk, "We are not playing this game right now." Before I can give her a comeback she sweeps me up and over her shoulder, quickly, but gently, avoiding my injured leg in the process. "Really Jane?" She smacks my butt, "Really." I can't help but chuckle as she grabs my crutches and starts walking to the dining room. This is so embarrassing.
          A few steps land us in the dining room and into my world of embarrassment. "Awe, Y/n you look so cute when you're being carried." Slenda says as Jane puts me down in a vacant seat on the end by Benny. "Yeah, I didn't know that you liked being man handled by a woman like that." Benny says as her hand rubs the inside of my thigh right over my boy. She leans over and whispers in my ear, "Next time you want to be handled like that, come to me." She kisses my cheek and removes her hand from my lap with a small laugh. I clear my throat and grasp a slice of pizza from one of the three boxes and try to start a conversation, "So, Zalga, did you get whatever you came here to get?" I ask as I take a bite of my favorite type of pizza. She gives me a smile, "Eager for me to leave Y/n?" I almost choke on my pizza, as I cough into a napkin, "U-Um, no. You're Slenda's sister, you're always welcomed here." That is if they don't get into a fight. Zalga chuckles as she wipes her mouth, "I'm just kidding Y/n, but thanks for the welcoming. But no, I almost got everything I need. I got the special seeds for the rare flowers I want to plant. I got ingredients I need for special projects. I got clothes, makeup and other things us girls enjoy. I'm just missing one more thing, then I'll be out of y'alls hair." Slenda rests a hand on her sister's arm, "No need to rush sister, stay as long as you need. You and Seth are guests here." Speaking of Seth, I look around the table to see that he's the only one missing. "Um Zalga, where is Seth?" Everyone looks around the table to look for him, but he isn't there. Zalga sighs, "He's up in one of the guest rooms, he pulled his leg muscle yesterday when he was out on a nightly jog." I arch a brow, "Is he okay?" "Yes, he went shopping with us today because it was feeling okay to walk on, but he wanted to lay back down just in case it tenses up again." Thats strange. Seth hurt his leg the same day as me while he was out for a 'jog.' He could be The Goatman. My eyes widen a bit. Do you think its possible? Anything is possible.
           "Y/n, are you okay?" Slenda asks me from my right at the head of the table, snapping me from out of my possible theory. I shake my head, "Yeah, I'm fine, but I think I'm going to go lay down in my room." "Someone needs to come with you then. Okay girls, who wants to-" "I'll do it, Slenda!" Benny hops up before any other girl can impose. "Okay Benny, but remember he wants to rest." Benny sends Slenda a wink as she helps me get up, "Don't worry, I'll make sure he gets plenty of rest." I roll my eyes and attempt to grab my dirty plate, but Slenda slaps my hand with a tendril, "Slenda." "Don't worry Y/n, I'll get it. You go rest." I'm not even gonna fight her, "Okay. Come on, Benny." She takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. Once we make it up the stairs, I pin Benny against the wall. Her face blushes madly, but she smirks, "Why hello there, handsome." I cover her mouth, "Shh." Her hands wander to my waistline and tugs my crotch to her as I look both ways to make sure we're alone. Once I see that we're alone I drop my hand. "If you wanted some action, all you had to do was ask." I look back at her with a small blush, "I appreciate the invitation Benny, but that isn't why I pinned you." She arches a brow, "Then, why did you?" I sigh, "Because I needed to make sure that Seth didn't hear us. Thats why were talking low." Confusion makes up her face, "Seth? Why are you concerned that Seth is gonna hear us?" I look back to the guest room he's in then back to her and drop my voice to a whisper, "Can you keep a secret?" She nods and returns the tone of voice, "Yeah." I sigh, "I think he's The Goatman." Her black eyes widen as her red pupils grow, "You think Seth is The-" I stop her outburst with a hand over her mouth. "Shh Benny! Keep it down! I don't want anyone hearing us!" I whisper yell. "Okay, I know this isn't the time for jokes, but you don't say that during sex." My cheeks heat, "Benny!" She pecks my lips, "Okay, back to reality. Why do you think he's The Goatman?" Once again, I check to see if the hallway is clear. It is, but I'm not going to risk explaining my theory here. "Come on, lets talk in my room. There might be eavesdroppers."
           We both go to my room and lock the door behind us to make sure we won't be disturbed. My arms praise me when I sit down on the bed and put my crutches to the side. Benny joins me on the bed... Well on my lap and faces me. "Explain, Sherlock." She wraps her arms around my neck as I hold onto her waist. She makes sure that she isn't sitting directly on my wound, thank God. My mouth let's out a small sigh, "Well, you know how when Cookie and I went hunting together? And The Goatman attacked us?" Her fingers trace along my f/c shirt over my chest. "Yeah?" "Well, The Goatman possessed me without me sensing him and he took over my body and powers and attacked Cookie in the process. Anyways, when my energy was draining, he let his guard down, letting me have a chance to get him hurt. So, I told Cookie to hurt me, so The Goatman would get hurt along with me, so I could track him down later, but I didn't know that Cookie would aim for a lethal vein to put me out of commission. Anyways, The Goatman escaped, but not before suffering an injury of his own, but what is the ironic thing, Seth 'supposedly' hurt his leg when he was on a nightly run. Coincidence? I think not." She lifts her head and stares at me in surprise, "Y/n, you may be onto something." "I know I am, but I have no way to prove my hypothesis." She gives me an evil smirk and I arch a brow, "Umm, what are you thinking?" She laughs, "We can spy on him." My eyes widen, but then I grow an evil grin, "I love it. When do we do it?" "How about tonight? When everyone is sleeping. You can sleep with me tonight and we can spy on him." I kiss her sweet lips, making her blush some. "Genius. But we can't tell the others, until we get proof. Got it?" She nods, "Agreed." A stake out it is then.