Ch.38

After I get suited up and gain my courage to go face the girls, I leave my room with weapons in tow. I really like my gun sword I got from my father when I was younger. He had great taste. Thats the only thing I can say good about him.

 Thats the only thing I can say good about him

           When I come down the stairs, I see that everyone is still in the living room

When I come down the stairs, I see that everyone is still in the living room. "Hey guys." All eyes land on me. "Where in the world do you think you're going Y/n?" Benny asks for the crowd and Jess follows suit with another question, "And especially dressed like that?" I stay silent for a moment, "Um... Hunting?" "That's a no." Slenda says plainly. Zalga puts a hand her shoulder, "Come on Slenda, he's a boy. Boys have natural urges to hunt. Don't be such a mom." Slenda let's out a sly sigh after a moment of thinking, "Fine. But take someone with you." All the girls raises their hands and volunteers to accompany me, but I shake my head with a slightly grin. "Sorry girls, but I already have a partner." "Who is it? And are they alive?" Jill asks. "It's an old friend from my childhood, and yes, he's alive and is waiting for me. Love you all." I snap my fingers and teleport to an alternative universe.
My friend Cookie, or as he likes to go by on most days, Cyberninja, is walking the street in front of the abandoned alleyway I'm in. I teleported to his exact location thanks to my powers. He's afraid of pain, so I won't be a pain in the butt and jump scare him. Instead, I look both ways to make sure no one is around to see me, then go in his direction when I see thats its clear. "Yo, Cookie dough!" He stops on a dime and faces me, "Dude, you know I hate that nickname." I give him a smug smirk and go over and ruffle his black hair, "I know. That's why I say it." He fixes his hair to how he had it and I get a better look at him, "What the Hell happened to you?" "Four words. Crack at Shimashina Castle." I whince at that, "You alright? I always hated that guy." He shrugs, "I'm fine... Him... Not so much." I can only imagine what he did to that jerk. "Ready to go to my universe to hunt?" "Yeah, but can't stay out too late, Slenda and the girls will get worried." I raise a brow, but I remember that he lives with them too here. "Same with mine." I put my hand on his shoulder and teleport him to my universe.
*Time Skip*
After we get back to my realm and after we catch up on what's happening in both of our lives, we focus on the task at hand. With our weapons drawn, we scan the dark woods for any sign of The Goatman. "So, how do we tell when The Goatman is near?" Cookie asks me as he creeps around a big tree in front of us. I cover him from all angles, but lower my weapon as he signals me that its clear. "I've been getting terrible headaches when he's near." He stops in his tracks, "So is he playing like an evil Yoda or something." I shrug, "Probably." "Dude, that's fucked up." Tell us about it. "So... How's your-" I interrupt Cookie's question with a groan. "Dude' what's going on? Are you alright?" My head is killing me. I try to hold my head, but it isn't helping. My knees give out and Cookie has to help support me. "Jersey, talk to me. What's going on?"
*Cookie's POV*
I help support my friend with a hand to his lower back. In all our years of fighting alongside one another when we was younger, I've never seen Y/n in so much pain. Even though I hate pain, I would definitely take his away from him right now if I could. "Gaah!" He exclaims. He's in so much pain. I kneel in front of him and I see that he's crying blood with his tightened eyes. "Y/n! What's going on?!" He slowly opens his eyes and what I see next surprises me. His eyes are blood red. "Y-Y/n?" His pain filled face turns into a cold harded stare. "Not anymore." WHAT THE FU-

Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter, I've been busy dealing with stuff... Anyways, I was wondering if cookieslife101 and you guys would like to see a crossover in the future chapters? Its going to get interesting if so. So... comment what you think. Thanks again cookieslife101.